The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hygeia
just for your information: 'ur' is classed as textspeak which is not allowed on this forum

I never realised that before and I got warnings for it once. Whoopsy.
Reply 161
NissanMicra
lmao i got neg repped by dactyl for using 'ur' and not your despite this being an informal setting where colloquial and abbreviations of language are fitting

But the neg. rep is so spiteful. :rofl:

Some people have really hateful hearts don't they.
Reply 162
YOU 100% DONT DESERVE THE REJECTIONS YOU GOT AND BEING PUT ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THE OTHER

Thanks for the person who gave me this rep.

Now own up people. :biggrin:
hehe that was me sorry i didnt sign xxx
By mate got an offer of BBC by Newcastle. :smile:
:wink: to whoever positive repped me
Reply 166
NissanMicra

=p haha
NissanMicra

it was me.

now rep me back!
Reply 168
Baki
Thanks for the person who gave me this rep.

Now own up people. :biggrin:

its always someone that either doesn't do medicine or has hated you from the word go.
Reply 169
motiv3
its always someone that either doesn't do medicine or has hated you from the word go.

In other words, an asshole.
Reply 170
muslima92
ohh ok.i8s kings the only uni who does that

No, other uni's do it too.

AllegedLegends
Maybe that's why she got CDD, Ein-frickin-stein.

Khodu
No she was just lazy. I come from a "deprived" area, that don't mean don't work hard to get the grades. Some people just don't have determination.

I got BEEc in my a levels first time round. (I was ill though). I resat them and I got my EE's up to B/C. Nope still not A's but good enough.

I'm still not sure I could get an A in a science at A level but I came in the top whatever percent of my year at med school last year.

Don't be too quick to write people off.
motiv3

This is too true. I got one earlier just because I posted the details of my UCL offer and asked what it meant.

Bitterness, me thinks. It wasn't worth any rep power, but it spoilt the nice green rep record I was running. :sad:
Reply 172
Sarky

I aint writing her off, I know her.
Reply 173
Sarky
No, other uni's do it too.

I got BEEc in my a levels first time round. (I was ill though). I resat them and I got my EE's up to B/C. Nope still not A's but good enough.

I'm still not sure I could get an A in a science at A level but I came in the top whatever percent of my year at med school last year.

I'm sure you could get straight A's in alevel then, Miss. Awesome.
Reply 174
Baki
I'm sure you could get straight A's in alevel then, Miss. Awesome.

I really couldn't there is something about A levels where my brain just cannot do it. I dunno why. But I don't care anymore because I did my A levels nearly 5 years ago. I just wanted to make the point that people can do well at different things at different times. I do better now than people with AAA at A level and I didn't get anything near that.

Awesome :cool:
Reply 175
Sarky
I really couldn't there is something about A levels where my brain just cannot do it. I dunno why. But I don't care anymore because I did my A levels nearly 5 years ago. I just wanted to make the point that people can do well at different things at different times. I do better now than people with AAA at A level and I didn't get anything near that.

Awesome :cool:

Case in point. You did it 5 years ago.

Trust me, you'd probably destroy a-levels. Don't sell yourself short.
Reply 176
crackerbox
well unconditional is an offer, without any conditions (given to people who already have their grades) so no matter what they will take you on that course.

how the hell did you manage to get 2 offers, both unconditional !!!!!!! Thought you were stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending