The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Heart attack during sex? You'd die happy, but you'd scar your partner mentally for life.

Truly, though, I don't know. Anything quick. I wouldn't want to drown. Nor would I particularly want a terminal illness that I knew would kill me.
Aged 35 riddled with pain from advanced lung cancer.

Then I can remind all those killjoys who lectured me about my lifestyle of fags, beer and drugs that at least I'd enjoyed my life.
Having sold all my worldly possesions to buy a supercar that I will then take on a drive of death.
Reply 4
Double Agent
Having sold all my worldly possesions to buy a supercar that I will then take on a drive of death.

hey,

i've thought of doin the same thing lolz

that would be great!
Reply 5
Ice_Queen
Heart attack during sex? You'd die happy, but you'd scar your partner mentally for life.

Truly, though, I don't know. Anything quick. I wouldn't want to drown. Nor would I particularly want a terminal illness that I knew would kill me.

die during intercourse?

last thing on my mind:tongue: :tongue:
Reply 6
I think I'd rather just die in bed at an old age etc. etc. to be honest [it's too early to make up anything extravagant or sex-related :tongue:]
Reply 7
Massive saddleform pulmonary embolism.

Just about the only natural form of instant death.
Reply 8
BJP
I think I'd rather just die in bed at an old age etc. etc. to be honest [it's too early to make up anything extravagant or sex-related :tongue:]

Oh, same here. I'd rather not have lost my mind completely, but otherwise I'd rather live a long life.
Reply 9
drug fuelled sex heart attack
Reply 10
Syphilis. I can shame the family name from beyond the grave.
AIDS. Then I can say I died like Freddie Mercury, the greatest man to have existed.
Reply 12
psychocustard
AIDS. Then I can say I died like Freddie Mercury, the greatest man to have existed.

A-men to that... though I don't want AIDS... this threads kinda weird...
If I were to die, I'd prefer an instant, 'painless' death.
I think it'd be really cool to be murdered. Then I'd have my own murder mystery to watch from "the otheer side". Nothing too drastic though, I don't want to feel pain, and I don't want to be suffacated or drowned. Maybe shot. :colone:
Or maybe just dying in my sleep. That'd suffice. :h:
Ice_Queen

Being dumped into a big high sided tub filled with chocolate/whiskey/beer and being told to try and drink myself out. That wouldnt be a bad way to drown.
Reply 15
Drug fuelled sex orgy.

Or, more likely, I'll be murdered or just die in a really stupid way... I'm not sure if I want to grow old though.
Reply 16
Fighting Jason Bourne.
I think in a weird way that I'd like to die slowly (not painfully, just slowly) so say from a terminal illness as long it was one that did not restrict my life too much as then at least I have a chance to talk to people I want to and do everything I want to before I die. But I'd want lotsa morphine so that I'm not in pain.

Either that or died peacefully from old age, again to give me lots of time to do everything I want to...
I want to be beaten to death by a mob. Hopefully haven taken a few down with me. Against these kind of people.
Skydiving. But not dying on impact but by a heart attack or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending