i vaguely know persons/personal identity. but urhg
Reply 343
SiaSiaSia
mine is tommorrow.
i know NO reason and experience.
none.
at all.

i vaguely know persons/personal identity. but urhg

you're in the same predicament as me but Hey! Philosophy is a arts you can make some stuff up and still convince the examiner!

If you don't know for maths your doomed ^_^
Reply 344
Stratos
you're in the same predicament as me but Hey! Philosophy is a arts you can make some stuff up and still convince the examiner!

If you don't know for maths your doomed ^_^

Yeah, it's only just come to me that I'm screwed for epistemology. Blagging for essay subjects was doable at GCSE, but I'm not so confident about this :P

Spoiler

Reply 345
John05
Yeah, it's only just come to me that I'm screwed for epistemology. Blagging for essay subjects was doable at GCSE, but I'm not so confident about this :P

Spoiler

I'm more worried about rousseau and liberty, and the last part of political philosophy any way goodluck tomorrow ^_^ I got 2 exams in a row. ><
Reply 346
Stratos
I'm more worried about rousseau and liberty, and the last part of political philosophy any way goodluck tomorrow ^_^ I got 2 exams in a row. ><

Good luck. If all goes awry, there's always June retakes :wink:
Reply 347
well that was easy...
Reply 348
mubzy101
well that was easy...

exactly what I wanted to say. There was no rousseau, the unlawful conduct I changed it to w/e rawls was talking bout.
Reply 349
mubzy101
well that was easy...

T'was alright! Could have been sooo much worse though! I thought i did good but now I am questioning myself! I don't think I showed my understanding and knowledge as i found it hard to bring in things like analytical/synthetic etc. but when it comes to AO2 and AO3, i think i did well! ARGHHHH how did yall do!
Reply 350
ghast
T'was alright! Could have been sooo much worse though! I thought i did good but now I am questioning myself! I don't think I showed my understanding and knowledge as i found it hard to bring in things like analytical/synthetic etc. but when it comes to AO2 and AO3, i think i did well! ARGHHHH how did yall do!

Yeah I think I showed I understood it all perfectly :smile:, just I probably didn't focus on the qestions AS MUCH but I think I've done enough for an A anything below B and I'd probably quit sixth form
Reply 351
ghast

You didn't really need to mention analytic/synthetic much :]
I mentioned a priori and a posteriori a lot though.

I agree this wasn't as bad as I expected, a lot of people in my college were very disappointed though.
Did anyone do the morality questions?
Reply 353
Any chance anyone could let me know the questions that were on the paper?
Chapter One

I did! Part b sucked.
Reply 355
Chapter One

Yeah I did but i rushed so much it was unbelievable :eek3:
maz_004
Yeah I did but i rushed so much it was unbelievable :eek3:

Me too :s-smilie: , spent too long on that reason and experience 30 marker! I hated the 30 mark morality question though, I didn't answer the question really, just babbled about nothing, and I messed up the 15 marker too, actually I'll be lucky if I get 1 mark for the morality, which is a shame cos I liked the reason and experience questions :mad:
Any body do the art question in unit 2 today. WTF i never even covered lyricless music and why its puzzling.
Reply 358
Chapter One
Me too :s-smilie: , spent too long on that reason and experience 30 marker! I hated the 30 mark morality question though, I didn't answer the question really, just babbled about nothing, and I messed up the 15 marker too, actually I'll be lucky if I get 1 mark for the morality, which is a shame cos I liked the reason and experience questions :mad:

i know the 30 marker was akward!
i knew it was referring to kant but i was too worked up on R&E
Reply 359
tristan1000
Any body do the art question in unit 2 today. WTF i never even covered lyricless music and why its puzzling.

me neither meight, just had to try and blag it. must've done **** on though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending