The Student Room Group

Help finding me a course, pls?

Hi,

I am a 26 year old male wanting to do a web design and web development diploma but am having difficulty finding a course.

I have contacted places around me in Kent but nothing stands out as to what I want, and have searched online but most courses seem to be short 4 week courses and stuff and I wanna do a proper 1 year+ course where I learn more then just the basics.

I am in Kent, near Bluewater but am happy to travel to London for the right course.

I did come across one that appealed to me @ http://www.qantm.co.uk/courses/web_design_development_diploma.php but then they quoted me 8k as the price! I take it not all courses are that expensive!

So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

RJ
Reply 1
i think u should just get a job u clearly arent intelligent enough to succed because your 26 why couldent u do this years back now u just getting in our way
Yes, you are probably right.

You seem REALLY intelligent.
Reply 3
hussain101
i think u should just get a job u clearly arent intelligent enough to succed because your 26 why couldent u do this years back now u just getting in our way

What are you doing in the "mature students" section anyway? Hardly an answer for anyone who would class themselves as mature! Also....COULDN'T, as in "you couldn't get onto any course with spelling like that" or "you won't SUCCEED with that attitude"

Pot calling the kettle black methinks!
Reply 4
hussain101

tit!
Reply 5
whateverandever
Hi,

I am a 26 year old male wanting to do a web design and web development diploma but am having difficulty finding a course.

I have contacted places around me in Kent but nothing stands out as to what I want, and have searched online but most courses seem to be short 4 week courses and stuff and I wanna do a proper 1 year+ course where I learn more then just the basics.

I am in Kent, near Bluewater but am happy to travel to London for the right course.

I did come across one that appealed to me @ http://www.qantm.co.uk/courses/web_design_development_diploma.php but then they quoted me 8k as the price! I take it not all courses are that expensive!

So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

RJ

Hey man. How's your search coming on?
hussain101

Absolute retard.
Reply 7
hussain101

You complete idiot. I feel sorry for anyone who has to attend Bath uni with you!