The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SoundDevastation
The pain was more intense than i ever imagined, i cant even describe it. I have a stretched septum and that was bad, but the punch was just insane.. then it bled profusely for 2 days solid.. soaked right through the pillow. Fun times! I love it though, it was worth it!

I want my tongue done, maybe my tragus (on that same ear) and i'll probably re-peirce my lip again soon.

I dont know why i love piercings so much.. theres just something really satisfying about having metal through your body.

I feel the same way about tattoos. Even though the process of getting them is painful (the one on my spine nearly made me pass out), I still actually enjoy it and I love having my first look when the artist is done and its all beautiful :yep:
I love my tattoo
I think its one of the best things I've ever done :smile:

I like my navel piercing but would look better if it hadn't got infected tbh
khalaf
Not particularly no but lower back tattoos, they're....:drool: :tongue:

tramp stamps?! haha, i think lower back tattoos, especially on women, are disgusting. Unless they have back pieces of decent pieces of art work. I love tattoos and piercings, have 4 piercings at the mo, (ears x2, belly button, monroe) nothing unconventional but am getting hips pierced in the next few weeks. Love tattoos as well, only one atm cos i'm still not 18, but i have 6/7 drawn up and ready :biggrin:
Reply 43
griffiths_jay
tramp stamps?! haha, i think lower back tattoos, especially on women, are disgusting. Unless they have back pieces of decent pieces of art work. I love tattoos and piercings, have 4 piercings at the mo, (ears x2, belly button, monroe) nothing unconventional but am getting hips pierced in the next few weeks. Love tattoos as well, only one atm cos i'm still not 18, but i have 6/7 drawn up and ready :biggrin:

Please explain how this:

Is disgusting? :tongue:
tattoos can look good, but only in certain instances, they can also look very tacky.

i'm hoping to get one sometime soon
Reply 45
Too many tattoos and piercings look horrible! But if it aint aint OTT it looks good! Am gettin a tattoo soon!
Reply 46
It looks disgusting because of A) it's position - tramp stamp. and B) the fact it is completely unoriginal, uninspiring lacks effort and is a lazy tattoo
SoundDevastation

Hate this sort of stuff.
People with piercings like this seem to have an aversion to washing.

Yuck.

'Normal' piercings are OK though. Once people start to stretch them it all gets a little silly.
Cowtipper
Hate this sort of stuff.
People with piercings like this seem to have an aversion to washing.

Yuck.

'Normal' piercings are OK though. Once people start to stretch them it all gets a little silly.

haha.. that pic was taken a few minutes after it was pierced, hence the blood, I dont usaully go around with blood all over my ear :rolleyes:
SoundDevastation
haha.. that pic was taken a few minutes after it was pierced, hence the blood, I dont usaully go around with blood all over my ear :rolleyes:

No, I know. I was just making a generalization.
Not everybody who goes in for piercings and tats is like that, obviously; my local piercist does the whole BME-sleeves-dreads thing and she's super hot.

Just seems to be a common trait.
Love tasteful tattoos....not skulls and stuff
Especially sleeve tattoos, though i dont think id look good with one

hate piercings
Reply 51
NW86
It looks disgusting because of A) it's position - tramp stamp. and B) the fact it is completely unoriginal, uninspiring lacks effort and is a lazy tattoo

Ok, granted, it's not really art but still, it's not disgusting or anything to that effect

Latest

Trending

Trending