The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

His performance was amazing in the Dark Knight, he deserved it so I think that had he not died he would have recieved it.
Reply 41
Cowtipper
Heath Ledger's crap, but dying young—esp. in the middle of an angsty, misunderstood role popular with gothy teens—has sealed his fate as a movie legend.

What a load of arsebabble. I don't go for any of that celebrity ******** but I thought he was an absolutely incredible Joker and I am always right.
cpj1987
What an error in the thread title...

It's hadn't have, not hadn't of.

:rolleyes:

Umm slightly picky much?

Gaaah does my head in..

& OP yes more then likely he would HAVE done not OF incase I get nit picked :smile:
uhhhhh

I think so.

He was really fuuckin good xDD
Reply 44
We will never know. A lot of people have been recognised more once they were gone. It was a really good performance though, so who knows. I'd hope he would have, but you don't how his death influenced peoples thoughts.
Reply 45
"hadn't of"? Why do people do that? It doesn't even make sense! How bloody stupid do you have to be for that to pass as communication in your mind? This isn't even severe pedantry, this is basic English.
Bit of a harsh view isn't it?!
Reply 47
It was a rubbish performance that got recognised just because he died: I'm not sure what difference it made exactly, but I don't think the award was unjust.
Reply 48
I think he probably would have, although there would have been much less hype around it. It would have been just another actor winning an award, and rightly deserved.
cpj1987
What an error in the thread title...

It's hadn't have, not hadn't of.

:rolleyes:

To be honest, "hadn't died" is perfectly appropriate.

But yeah, I think he'd still have been given the award, he was absolutely stunning in that film.

Latest

Trending

Trending