The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Treating it seriously, because it makes it so much more amusing, most of the worst stuff we did, American's were all still English, so they should be paying their own share of it all too anyway.
Reply 21
Are you racists?
No. We don't believe this is due to any inherent defect in the character of the British people.

That contradicts itself surely.

Also, Black Plague under bad inventions just proves it's written by Americans
Reply 22
I suppose I should also point out that without all our invading/occupation the world would be far less developed.... You're all welcome *shakes fist*.
Reply 23
people will do anything to try getting their hands on a bit of cash without working
Reply 24
Bad Inventions. Machine guns, slums, prisons, child labor, bad hygiene, the Black Plague, concentration camps, you name it. If it hurts people, the British probably came up with it.

this is actually so funny. it is obviously written by a anti-british american contigent. yes, we MADE the black plague. ahahhahaahahahahahaha it originated in china you fools
Reply 25
If anything I blame the people we subjugated. If they'd have had the brains to stand up for themselves in the first place, they wouldn't be so bitter now.
"People of the World, It's Time to get Paid"

:rofl:
DaveParlour
Hahaha, Britain is the cause of Global Warming because it invented machines.

yea lol, if it werent for us inventing machines then the rest of the world wouldnt have trains, mass produced stuff etc and would be sitting at home in an amish paradise without a TV, phone or computer :biggrin:

what a load of rubbish about reparations though lol, i havnt laughed so loudly in a long time :biggrin:
LOL.
This petition is so funny; he wants us to take it seriously yet we all know to take the piss out of it.
Seriously though, no-one can be serious about that author of the book.

Latest

Trending

Trending