The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know.
Reply 2
Well its not really is it.
Because England is seen as a multicultural country now so anyone who promotes nationalism is shunned for racism towards other races/cultures who have immigrated here.

Note: I'm not racist, I'm just providing an objective answer.
S'not.
Joel-M
I know i am going to get alot of hate for this, alot of neg Reps or get called a "troll" but this is a genuine question.

Why is my signature Racist?

I have got alot of neg Reps saying "your sig is racist"

I dont understand how its "Racist"

That's silly for you to receive neg rep and insults just because you are pround of your country. No of course it's not racist.
Reply 6
Because it's English.
Don't you know there's a law against being proud of England's achievements without tempering it with colonial guilt?
Reply 7
I was thinking of forming a petition to force the Norse countries to apologize and force guilt down their throats for all that rape and pillaging they did to our ancestors all those many years ago. I'm sure it'd go down a treat.

It's far from racist, surely those neg repping you are being racist themselves to claim that it's racist. Or am I being racist claiming they're being racist. I'm confused. :woo:
Reply 8
Citation
I was thinking of forming a petition to force the Norse countries to apologize and force guilt down their throats for all that rape and pillaging they did to our ancestors all those many years ago. I'm sure it'd go down a treat.

It's far from raciest, surely those neg repping you are being raciest themselves to claim that it's raciest. Or am I being raciest claiming they're being raciest. I'm confused. :woo:

I'm confused as what 'raciest' is. :tongue:
Reply 9
Racist is defined as the intolerance or feelings of superiority towards another race.

Until the definition of "English pride" is changed to mean "Being English means we're better than all other races and we hate the rest", your signature is not racist.
Reply 10
the__billy
I'm confused as what 'raciest' is.

*Runs of to edit* Feeling a bit of a pillock now. I would say my finger slipped but after 5 counts I don't think I'd get away with it.
Yeah, could we have some proof of that?
Reply 12
It's not 'racist', just 'nationalist' - people often misconstrue them both.
Reply 13
It's not racist, it's patriotic, not everyone likes that.
Your sig isn't racist but you are.

In the thread: White/Black president/PM? Does it bloody matter?

Joel-M
Yeah it matters.
:unsure:

Since we already know from the above that you are racist, it probably clears up any mysteries for the post below:

In the thread: BNP popularity rising

Joel-M
They probably are. I know alot of people who will be voting for them. They are the Dark horses i think.
Reply 15
farhan

:unsure:

Since we already know from the above that you are racist, it probably clears up any mysteries for the post below:

PWND :rofl:
Reply 16
farhan

You've done it again Holmes! Excellent!
Not at all. I'm damn proud of my country too - hence the England flag, and not the Union Jack.
Reply 18
I got told by my friends not to stick a St Georges Cross in my car incase I got attacked for being racist. Remember, we aren't allowed to say we are proud to be English. Its not fair to all the other races who live in our country but still use their flag. We hate to offend.
fran.ha
I got told by my friends not to stick a St Georges Cross in my car incase I got attacked for being racist. Remember, we aren't allowed to say we are proud to be English. Its not fair to all the other races who live in our country but still use their flag. We hate to offend.

Pipe down. Take your scaremongering back to your BNP/Daily Mail forum. No one will attack you for flying a flag, stop being so gullible and don't believe everything you read in the tabloid press.

Latest

Trending

Trending