Scroll to see replies

pamelaa
its tuesday

:wtf:
pamelaa
its tuesday

And my post in AAM asking for my sub to be unfrozen hasn't been answered :sad:

Sine
Well because it's really low and Medicine is really competitive.

Well yes, but if someone gains an interview at Cambridge with an excellent track record, and aces the interview what's to say they won't repeat it? As has been said, most of the EE candidates still go onto to achieve AAA or whatever. It's not an entry requirement per se though, you can't apply with predictions of EE and expect an interview :tongue:
Reply 42
Democracy

Well yes, but if someone gains an interview at Cambridge with an excellent track record, and aces the interview what's to say they won't repeat it? As has been said, most of the EE candidates still go onto to achieve AAA or whatever. It's not an entry requirement per se though, you can't apply with predictions of EE and expect an interview :tongue:

but we have so much to talk about :frown:
Oh and I think the people who get EE offers would work, I mean what if you end up not liking the course, you're doomed.
Democracy

What if the candidate actually get's a EEE, or something similar?
hmm I haven't heard of someone getting an EE offer for medicine, but then again I don't actually know many people who have applied for medicine at Oxbridge (I have only ever heard of Oxbridge giving out EE offers, no where else :tongue: The rents remind me now and then that my brother got an EE offer at Oxford for maths many years ago and it makes me feel stupid :sad:)
Reply 45
Democracy

Lol okay, but what if they do actually get an EE? Do they still have the offer? :woo:
Reply 46
Isometrix
for medicine i think it's only done by Christ's College, Cambridge.

wow an EE offer for medicine! Those students who get that must be some have like 15 A*'s, 99-100%'s UMS's , blah blah blah!
Sephirona
What if the candidate actually get's a EEE, or something similar?

Then they've fulfilled their offer, so I guess they're in :dontknow:
Reply 48
Alex L
:wtf:

:eek3: :eek: :eek3:
pamelaa
:eek3: :eek: :eek3:

I realised after I'd posted :redface:
i know someone with triple E offer from christs for med with choral scholarship full marks in bio a level- from state school
Reply 51
A lot of people going to Oxbridge already have an A at A-level and are doing 3/4 more now. Basically their As modules and their 1 A at A-level mean their AAA offers are usually able to obtain with getting CCC at A-level, meaning for them it's not going to happen unless something really really bad happens.

I think its crazy.. the EE offer has the same value to me as any offer from Oxbridge. It's an offer and usually to get that offer your not going to have to really work your socks off to meet it because your As results will weigh up.
Reply 52
Alex L
Then they've fulfilled their offer, so I guess they're in :dontknow:

That would be really cheeky if they intentionally didn't turn up to the exams and just chilled out all year and completed like 16 PS3 games and turned up to Oxford and got accepted...:tongue:

That would be so cool...:cool:
Reply 53
my mate got an EE offer..it basically means he has to stay at school and complete his exams..i think he already has like EE..but yeah..its basically unconditional..cambridge too! lol

Latest

Trending

Trending