The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yeah they look solid.

I would have said drop philosophy and pick up further maths next year, but you are not a fan of maths. Not having further maths may hinder your chances at top universities, but still give it a shot. I'd suggest you read books, try and gain some sort of work experience and show that you really want to do economics at uni and you will be fine.
Reply 2
yeah those subjects would suit a career in business/management and probably many other careers as well.
Reply 3
A friend of mine's mum is setting him up with some multi-million pound business deal ventures in summer. He's going to try and get me on as well so fingers crossed

Also, what jobs are there other than the obvious entrepreneur?
Reply 4
DrunkHoboGuy
A friend of mine's mum is setting him up with some multi-million pound business deal ventures in summer. He's going to try and get me on as well so fingers crossed

Banking
Management consultanting (that's what I want to do :tongue: )
Accountancy (lol)
Housing

And other stuff you could think of with business/economics. Heck, nearly everything has to do with business.
Law, maybe? :tongue: Honestly, with those you can do a lot. You have four very strong subjects.

I do English lit, English lang and psychology (with business at AS) and I still don't know what I'll do. Life is unpredictable =)
DrunkHoboGuy

Sounds interesting. Who's this friend of yours then? Is he rich? :tongue:

Back to topic, there's a huge variety of careers. Business/Management, Banking, Law, you really do have a lot of options.

Latest