The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cowsgoquack
these are guys not girls remember :yep:
guys dont tend to be bitchy like that. if you're ugly they just wont bother. if you get looks its probably because you're hot!

Not always I get guys taking the piss all the time
Walkin'Butterfly
Not always I get guys taking the piss all the time

Thanks for just confirming the point that 'tend to' doesn't mean always.
qazvarner
Like when they eye you up, or look at your boobs/ass.
Also, do you notice when guys stare at your ass?

and finally, i hate how girls dont realise what incredible power they have over men with their boobs and bums lol

Well I certainly know when i'm being eyed up (well most of the time) & tbh it is always my boobs/ass/legs that get noticed & stared at.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, why would it.
carpediem2
How would you feel if women stared at your crotch?

Unfortunately/fortunately :wink: guys trousers don't accentuate their balls to the extent that some girls' tops accentuate their breasts. So a guy is unlikely to understand this analogy. :tongue:
Reply 204
Oooh waiting for the line: 'Joy it while it lasts, bitch!'

I think the general consensus of the thread is - 'flattering, s'long as it's no old creep' :smile:
Violated. :ninja:

Kidding, I don't really mind as I expect the guys not to mind when I do it to them :tongue:
I don't really mind if it doesn't come off as sleazy, but a slight stare and a friendly smile is nothing to complain about.

Plus, I'd be so hyporcritical if I were to be like "Argg it's the worst thing ever" since apparently, I'm quite bad for staring myself, although I don't mean/even realise I'm doing it!

Ahwell... Live and let live, eh.
I quite enjoy it, as long as it's not for too long, just a bit of eye contact as you walk through town :wink:

Nothing wrong with it :smile:
as long as you're not like, 50
Reply 208
ALL women love it. If they say otherwise, they are lying. Why would you not like the fact that somebody thinks you are attractive and is getting mental pleasure from looking at you?

I do it often, because I'm a nice guy. It's my civil duty.
Um usually makes me feel uncomfortable,depends on how pervy it is though.And feeling as piece of shagable meat isnt nice:rolleyes:
I don't think any girls are being dishonest/honest, its just a reflection of a girls self-esteem as to whether she is flattered or feels self-concious and therefore dislikes it.
Reply 211
Not like it often happens, but it wouldn't bother me if it were vice versa. Why would it? It feels great.

I just have to try not to make it too pervy. It's a fine balancing act...actually I'd go so far as to say it's a talent. Damn hard to stop yourself

Latest

Trending

Trending