The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
2 hours in the library today. ugh.
Reply 41
ive spent the last 3 hours revising mechanics. add me :smile:
Reply 42
I just spent the last four hours doing statistics. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :smile:

Edit: ZigZag, if this thread actually takes off and people do lots and lots of revision, how are you going to do any revision yourself when you have to keep adding people to the list?
CharleeB
ive spent the last 3 hours revising mechanics. add me :smile:

Dey is men in overalls wot fixes yer car.

Or something.

Hmm. Went a bit Orky there for some reason... :confused:
well, theres another 30 mins for me :biggrin:

Subject: ICT
Topic: Security Of Data
Time: 30 mins
Reply 45
Woggle
ZigZag, if this thread actually takes off and people do lots and lots of revision, how are you going to do any revision yourself when you have to keep adding people to the list?

Shh.
Subject: History
Topics Revised: Italian-German relations
Comment: Thrilling...
Time Spent: 90 minutes

Subject: History
Topics Revised: 1918 Reform Act
Comment: Even more thrilling.
Time Spent: 1 hour

Subject: English
Topics Revised: War Literature
Comment: That's more like it :smile:
Time spent: 2 hours

Subject: RS (Ethics)
Topics Revised: Issues of war and peace
Comment: Yay for Kant!
Time spent: 45 minutes

(How productive have I been!)
Reply 47
Subject: Maths
Topics Revised: Calculus - Integration
Comment: Ermmm
Time Spent: 90 minutes (ish)
Reply 48
another 2 hours biology this afternoon

topics: cell organells -> protein synthesis
Reply 49
Well I finally got started! First day of the holidays and all that. Although, if there was such a thing as procastination in the realm of actually doing reivision, I fear I have achieved it (you'll see why).

Subject: General Studies :redface:
Topics Revised: Well... all of the A2 syllabus. It's not particularly taxing after all.
Comment: I'm not even ashamed to admit it (perhaps slightly).
Time Spent: 2:00
Reply 50
ZigZag
Well I finally got started! First day of the holidays and all that. Although, if there was such a thing as procastination in the realm of actually doing reivision, I fear I have achieved it (you'll see why).

Subject: General Studies :redface:
Topics Revised: Well... all of the A2 syllabus. It's not particularly taxing after all.
Comment: I'm not even ashamed to admit it (perhaps slightly).
Time Spent: 2:00

does this thread apply to university? and does it apply to completing coursework?
Subject: Philosophy of Religion
Topics Revised: Design Argument, modern derivations of (and criticisms of)
Comment: The design argument stinks of poo. Anyone who becomes a theist on the basis of it is really pathetically stupid and is about equivalent to a frontal lobotomy patient.
Time spent: 30 minutes

Tommorow? Probably a bit of ethics, a bit of philosophy history and a bit more philosophy of religion.
Reply 52
saturn
does this thread apply to university?

Yes.

saturn
does it apply to completing coursework?

Depends whether you consider your coursework to be part of a revision process.
Reply 53
lessthanthree
Time Spent: 6 hours

*Gulp* Off I go...
Reply 54
oh gawd, revision! Being ill with a virus has made me lose my motivation to do it ... :frown:
Reply 55
another 2 hours today (chemistry)
Reply 56
Just done an hour on Psychology Abnormality models and definitions! Anyone else doing these?

Ems x
Subject: Maths
Topic: Past paper Mechanics
Comment: 85% correct :smile: Not too bad for a practice
Time: 1hr
Hmm. Starting Tuesday-ish, I've got a revision schedule of about eight hours a day for two months :biggrin: You'll get a head-start on me, but I plan to catch up!
ThePants999
Hmm. Starting Tuesday-ish, I've got a revision schedule of about eight hours a day for two months :biggrin: You'll get a head-start on me, but I plan to catch up!

:eek: Is that a challenge?! Ok, your on!!! :p: 8 hours a day for 2 months....... wait, how is that possible?! Are you in Uni?! :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending