The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

What do they say about women with big feet

Scroll to see replies

farhaz_j
hahaha once a size9 customer overheard me call her a beast and tried to complain about me..:rolleyes:

usually the women i come across with really big feet are really tall or fat, usually african / afro-caribbean..but once a reallllyyy pretty girl came in and asked to try on size 8s..i was so confused :frown:

:rolleyes: Having big feet isn't synonymous for being ugly you know. Otherwise the vast majority of men in the world would be. :tongue:

And, fyi, Paris Hilton is a UK size 9. So there. :tongue:
Reply 61
Priscilla J
cant wear heels either coz the midgets complian :tongue: :wink:

Hahaha, I know, right? Ahh sod it I still wear heels, though I do get some funny looks. But I really want to wear like 6 inch heels, my highest are only 3 or 4 inches :frown:

psychocustard
I'm about a 9 - sometimes an 8, depends where I am though - and I've found that in any shoe shop, shoe designers seem to think that we're allergic to nice shoes or something, cos they're all hideous I very rarely find shoes I like in my size, and on the rare occasion I do, they're really expensive!

I know, they never make high size 9s or nice ones at all. Barrats used to have a few nice ones, but now they've closed :frown: But I'm quite glad cos really recently New Look have started doing size 9s and their shoes are generally quite nice :biggrin:
But mostly size 9s are grosssssssssssssss :frown:
Reply 62
Lesbians.
nnnomi

I know, they never make high size 9s or nice ones at all. Barrats used to have a few nice ones, but now they've closed :frown: But I'm quite glad cos really recently New Look have started doing size 9s and their shoes are generally quite nice :biggrin:

You have to be really careful with New Look's sizes though - sometimes they're a bit iffy. And they never have a great selection.

Plus, I don't think much of their quality :tongue:
Reply 64
nnnomi
Hahaha, I know, right? Ahh sod it I still wear heels, though I do get some funny looks. But I really want to wear like 6 inch heels, my highest are only 3 or 4 inches :frown:

heels make you sexy, add our long legs = sex on legs literary :wink: I got these from new look and im wearing them next week, make me about 6ft something, ignore the funny looks http://www.newlook.co.uk/navigation/ProductZoom.aspx?oid=164334218

Evans and Brantano do good size 9s but you have to get there early so they are usually full price :mad:
Reply 65
treasureBelle
:rolleyes: Having big feet isn't synonymous for being ugly you know. Otherwise the vast majority of men in the world would be. :tongue:

And, fyi, Paris Hilton is a UK size 9. So there. :tongue:

but just for everyone's information she was 6ft tall, 3ft wide and looked like a giant pumba from lion king..obviously i know pretty girls can have big feet, a point i made about the size8 girl
Reply 66
I always thought it was men with big hands....?
Reply 67
they have massive clits probably.
Oladz
They have big hands

Source: Stephen Fry, Qi :yep:

Haha yes this. My boyfriend wishes that they were smaller to eh...make his *whistle* look bigger haha
Reply 69
deep pussies, that never end, and the only person that could hit the back is mandingo after he has used a pump
DEXDUZDIZ
deep pussies, that never end, and the only person that could hit the back is mandingo after he has used a pump

If they never ended there'd be no back for Mandingo to hit. :p:
there is more of them to love

you see what I did there

btw i'm 13 and have EU 44.5 sized foot also US12

annnnnd i think i identify as a female

maybe....

yes
If a woman has big feet she has small what big feet small what
They have difficulty reaching the kitchen sink.
"What do they say about women with big feet"

That if they are coupled with big hands and an Adams apple it is a bit of a giveaway?🤔
Women with big feet have big hearts, big farts, and trip far! Am I wrong?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 76
Original post by JayBroHam
Women with big feet have big hearts, big farts, and trip far! Am I wrong?

thread is way too old.

Latest

Trending

Trending