The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
123banana123
So does the Black Police Association, yet they're not prosesuted or accused of racism...

Not that i'm defending the BNP.

Difference is, they don't mind having white people in the police.

What I mean to say is this: Imagine the police force is Britain. It is vastly white, 70/30 at least. Maybe someone wants a little club to discuss issues that are relevant to them, or discuss how they are being treated as a minority who have a history of persecution. This is the Black Police Association.

Now imagine that the Keep the Police White Association exists. They want there to be no black people in the police. On a national scale, this would be the BNP.

Ethnic 'clubs' are not based on hatred towards whites.
The BNP is based on hatred towards ethnic minorities.
Reply 21
Mate, off course the BNP are racist - they only cloak themselves in legitimacy do fool idiots like you.
Reply 22
roots
Yes

Skin colour, race, country of origin is something noone has any control over, we're all human, green isnt superior to red, orange isnt superior to purple and its all just land

you are wrong. Solely the colour does not make any difference. Its the difference between different races characterized by the skin colour making sense. You must admit, as even accepted by many ppl (not only caucasian ppl), caucasian ppl tend to be superior.

Clearly oriental ppl know that on average they have the highest IQ. The most talented ones tend to be from Caucasian ppl, without whom we would not have enjoyed our life so much as today. I learned this from a Chinese person believe or not.

However, admiting the superiority does not mean that all the other races should be wiped out. Neither should the existing lives be discriminated according to the colour. PPl must figure out a best way to attain optimality.
Reply 23
However, you cannot deny that their views on immigration are valid.

Our country is already over-crowded as it is...

I doubt, say, Pakistan would be overly happy if they suddenly had a huge influx of europeans suddenly threatening their jobs, housing and leadership.

Any ideas?
Reply 24
123banana123

I doubt, say, Pakistan would be overly happy if they suddenly had a huge influx of europeans suddenly threatening their jobs, housing and leadership.

Any ideas?

how is this happening exactly :confused:
Reply 25
123banana123

Any ideas?

Anyway, i think the best thing they can obtain by focusing only on this kinda domestic problems is so to say ''local''. Indeed, I think, Hitler would not have killed a single person, if he didnt only focus on Germany, as he would quickly realize that killing and any violent way would lead him nowhere but hell.
Reply 26
Oladz
how is this happening exactly

An asian came up to me and forcibly removed my job today...:rolleyes:
Reply 27
LawBore

Just be happy he didnt throw you out your house :wink:
123banana123

Any ideas?

New Labour are the ones doing the brainwashing?
Reply 29
LawBore

This means probly you will get a better one soon. Probably also its necessary for you to be removed from the current one first before you get a better one.
Reply 30
To hell with the BNP. RACIST BASTARDS
LawBore

I tried to go to the shops the other day but I couldn't MOVE for all the blacks and asians and foreigns, clogging up the streets and pavements with their foreign ways and their funny talk.
Reply 32
LawBore
Difference is, they don't mind having white people in the police.

What I mean to say is this: Imagine the police force is Britain. It is vastly white, 70/30 at least. Maybe someone wants a little club to discuss issues that are relevant to them, or discuss how they are being treated as a minority who have a history of persecution. This is the Black Police Association.

Now imagine that the Keep the Police White Association exists. They want there to be no black people in the police. On a national scale, this would be the BNP.

Ethnic 'clubs' are not based on hatred towards whites.
The BNP is based on hatred towards ethnic minorities.

"Vastly white"? "70/30"? That'd be way overrepresentation of black people if it actually is 70/30 considering less than 10% of brits are ethnic minorities (about 4% are black I think).
Racism will exist forever while these "chip on their shoulder" clubs and "quotas" for minorities still exist. They do nothing but create a problem that isn't there.
Reply 33
LawBore

LOL! Basically what i'm trying to say, rather badly admittedly, is that due to a certain kind of immigrant it could be said that we have lost all common sense in this country. For example in many places it is illegal to wear a cross (such as pilots on many commercial airlines; ie British Airways), and in parts of england openly celebrating christmas is frowned upon in case of offending other religions.

How can this be so in a Christian country? :woo:
Reply 34
A is for Awesome
I tried to go to the shops the other day but I couldn't MOVE for all the blacks and asians and foreigns, clogging up the streets and pavements with their foreign ways and their funny talk.

Oh hey here's some typical "liberal" humour. Let's be all hilarious and use hyperbole/satire. No.
Reply 35
Yuffie
"Vastly white"? "70/30"? That'd be way overrepresentation of black people if it actually is 70/30 considering less than 10% of brits are ethnic minorities (about 4% are black I think).
Racism will exist forever while these "chip on their shoulder" clubs and "quotas" for minorities still exist. They do nothing but create a problem that isn't there.

That's kind of why I said 'at least', I thought it would be better to err on the side of underestimation.
Reply 36
123banana123
LOL! Basically what i'm trying to say, rather badly admittedly, is that due to a certain kind of immigrant it could be said that we have lost all common sense in this country. For example in many places it is illegal to wear a cross (such as pilots on many commercial airlines; ie British Airways), and in parts of england openly celebrating christmas is frowned upon in case of offending other religions.

How can this be so in a Christian country?

We're not a Christian country.

And those concerns aren't because of immigrants, they're because of ignorant white politicians on their local council with little better to do.
Reply 37
LawBore
We're not a Christian country.

Apparently protestantism is the state religion :yep:
Reply 38
Lefty_P
No. All they want is to kick out all the Asians and Blacks.:confused:

exactly. racists.
Reply 39
Oladz
Apparently protestantism is the state religion

Doesn't mean that our legislation is based upon Christianity, though. So calling ours a Christian nation as a way to complain about legislation (which, by the way, is not actual legislation in the case of wearing crosses in school) is a fallacy.

Latest

Trending

Trending