The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

How hard is it to get into Kingston?

For photography? I had my interview last week and REALLY want to go there, but can't really judge how it went.
How hard is it to get into, does anyone know?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Generally, speaking Kingston is fairly easy to get into. But interviews can go either way to be honest, sometimes when you think it went well, it may have gone terribly and vice versa. Good luck though...
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Reply 2
Hey. I see this is 2 years after your post but I have a photography interview at Kingston next week and was wondering how hard you found it getting in and if you remember what kind of stuff they were asking you in the interview.
Hey, just wondering how hard is it to get into Kingston University for the Foundation Diploma for Art and Design? Also how hard is it to get into the Fashion BA course? :biggrin:
Reply 4
BUMP.

I'd also like to know about kingston for how tough the competition is for the fashion course.

I've missed the deadline for most courses, this one is open until 24th March.
Reply 5
Hey, this is weird as it's now been 3 years since this post, but I have a photography interview at Kingston tomorrow, how did it go and did you get in?
If you guys would just quote the original post, s/he will receive a notification for it.
Original post by clh_hilary
If you guys would just quote the original post, s/he will receive a notification for it.

wouldn't matter if they did anyways, the starter of this thread hasn't been on for 2 years haha
Original post by lottella
Hey, this is weird as it's now been 3 years since this post, but I have a photography interview at Kingston tomorrow, how did it go and did you get in?

Original post by clh_hilary

Original post by bubblegumcat
wouldn't matter if they did anyways, the starter of this thread hasn't been on for 2 years haha

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Kingston University’s Official Q&A on The Student Room!

We will be live on this forum weekdays from Monday 24th February - Friday 28th February, 10.00am to 5pm to answer all your questions about Kingston University and life as a student here.

Staff will be on hand all week to answer your questions, from application and admissions, through to funding queries and accommodation options. The Compact team will also be on hand to tell you more about the support packages they offer if you meet certain criteria. Finally you will have the opportunity to chat with our fabulous ASK US Ambassadors and Alumni who will be on hand to share their experiences and top tips with you about student life at Kingston and their experiences after graduation!

We look forward to chatting with you so please ask away!

Click here to ask your question in our Q&A forum.

I look forward to reading your questions,
Teddy
I gotta say though, Kingston in Hong Kong has the reputation of being one of those schools every rich guy's son who doesn't score well academically can get in.

That Eason Chen got an honorary doctorate probably didn't help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending