The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hathlan
On your profile in a box on the left.

ey? How? Do you have to download an application to be able to see this?
but the OP was talking about people who she WASNT friends with.
Reply 42
Dang I just refreshed my page 6 times, one person appeared 6 times and another appeared 5..
Reply 43
Ohh I get what you mean now!! But no, mine change all the time! I'm sure there is no correlation.
Reply 44
stalking people are we...
Reply 45
oh wow
ey? How? Do you have to download an application to be able to see this?

No, it's standard: just below the "Interests" box is a box entitled "Friends". Earlier in the thread it was speculated that some people appear here more frequently than others, and then that these are perhaps people to view your profile most often. My post was evidence for the former.
I swear it techinically impossible for people to find out who has viewed whos profile. Something to do with how Facebook has been created. People will never know you have viewed their profile unless you BOTH have the app that gives people permission to see that you have viewed their profile. I read an artice on it once.
Reply 47
IntrovertedExtrovert
I swear it techinically impossible for people to find out who has viewed whos profile. Something to do with how Facebook has been created. People will never know you have viewed their profile unless you BOTH have the app that gives people permission to see that you have viewed their profile. I read an artice on it once.

What? Of course it is possible. Maybe not for 3rd party apps, but if facebook choose to disclose the information, of course they could
Hope not, Facebook stalking ftw!
Reply 49
Probably a late response but the same thing happened to me. Months ago I was kind of spying on someone's page quite a few times (at first I reported the person because I thought they were fake) and a little while later the account disappears. It usually says something different if you've been blocked. It looked like the account was deactivated or taken down when I couldn't find the person on someone's friends list. A little while ago I found the person again on that other person's friends. The privacy settings had been changed to only friends could message and look you up, and only friends of friends could add you. Now, the person changed their settings to what they once were. Everyone could look up, add and message them. So that's probably what happened to you. The accounts might've been deactivated or the settings were changed. Hope this was helpful
Reply 50
I hope not..

Latest

Trending

Trending