The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
BJack
At least he had the decency to wait until they were dead before he had his way with them: I'm sure it was a lot less traumatizing for the victims.

Wow, there really is a silver lining to everything.
Reply 41
SiaSiaSia
No, sadly that is Cassie from Skins

You should be happy then. Is it just young women's corpses he violates or the elderly too?
Reply 42
but a pro at finding the holes :wink:
I know the people were dead but still they were violated. God, they were murdered and then practically raped. How unlucky can a person be?! That's horrible.
Reply 44
collegedropout
Is that supposed to be a compliment? :shifty:

Not quite. :rolleyes:
That is so wrong..
Reply 46
somethingbeautiful
I know the people were dead but still they were violated. God, they were murdered and then practically raped. How unlucky can a person be?! That's horrible.

Murdered then [repeatedly] raped by someone else. What about young women who die from accidents and diseases?
pilogrue
Not quite. :rolleyes:

Haha..good :wink:
Reply 48
Thats f****** disgusting.:eek3: :eek3:
How do you have sex with dead bodies!!?!?!?!?!?!
Fair enough.
pilogrue
Murdered then [repeatedly] raped by someone else. What about young women who die from accidents and diseases?

Yea, I know but I'm just talking about this instance - i'm in shock :eek: .
:eek3: something wrong in that man's head
Reply 52
Pretty stupid question, but if someone died with HIV or AIDS, and then someone had sex with them, is there a chance that person could catch it?
Yikes!:eek3:
Reply 54
samanthaslough
That is so wrong..

I recommend washing your face and body with acid before you die, if you die young that is. You'll make a fine collection to his um... daily chores.

Since he loves having sex with corpses, maybe someone should force him to have sex with a fat old and ugly man who had aids during his life.
He must have really enjoyed himself - rigor mortis makes the holes even tighter to pump.
Reply 56
:|
Reply 57
article
The families of the women were contacted when he was charged.

'It's fair to say they were devastated by this news,' Mr Deters said. 'I feel badly for the families who are never going to know.'

Why on earth would they want to know?! :eek3:
Am I the only one who actually chuckled at this? I mean:

a) What kind of loon keeps a count of how many corpses he's had sex with?
b) What kind of loon has sex with corpses?
c) What kind of person hires someone to work in a mortuary and lets them get high/drunk while on a shift!?
d) Why, God, why, inform the families? I mean, sure, they have a right to know, but if Kenny D had been getting 'down and dirty' with one of my dead relatives, I'd rather not know about it. I mean, how do you even open up the conversation:
"Hi, Mrs Hicks?"
"Yes. May I ask who I'm speaking to?"
"I'm Officer Kowalski from Hamilton County Police, I've got some news regarding your daughter."
"But, she's been dead for years..."
"Well, she's been having sex with an older man..."

Gawd - can't they just keep it 'hush hush', and take him down without saying "Yah, he was banging your dead daughter's cadaver while high..."

Still, I chuckled just at the fact that it's such "pulp novel" cliché. I'm sure I read it in a James Patterson book once...
Reply 59
polka_dott
:eek3: something wrong in that man's head

He's smart.

The female won't put up any resistence at all. No one will intefere in the process of doing it. The female won't say anything to anyone. No one will look for this female.

You can't minimise risk anymore than this if you want to rape someone.

Latest

Trending

Trending