The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yup i have :biggrin: i went to Lourdes last year
Reply 2
yup i have :biggrin: i went to Lourdes last year
how was it? :smile:
Reply 3
it was a different kind of experience I think, as if you're considering i'm sure that you're someone that helps out with different kinds of things like college, home or where you may be.

but i think that helping those in need is really a good challenge, at first you might feel reluctant to do it but when you see a group of teenagers doing it it makes the whole experience worth while.

Also at the end of the night you get the evening to yourself, lets say around 8 or 9 all the proceedings will be done and you get a few good hours to know your red caps.
Reply 4

it was a different kind of experience I think, as if you're considering i'm sure that you're someone that helps out with different kinds of things like college, home or where you may be.

but i think that helping those in need is really a good challenge, at first you might feel reluctant to do it but when you see a group of teenagers doing it it makes the whole experience worth while.

Also at the end of the night you get the evening to yourself, lets say around 8 or 9 all the proceedings will be done and you get a few good hours to know your red caps.

thanks for your comment. it's nice to know the views of those who have previously gone (:
i'm going as a red cap on the pilgrimage this summer, but i'm quite nervous because i don't know any one there but hopefully it should be fun!
Reply 5
lola1993
thanks for your comment. it's nice to know the views of those who have previously gone (:
i'm going as a red cap on the pilgrimage this summer, but i'm quite nervous because i don't know any one there but hopefully it should be fun!

oh ok, that's alright. always a pleasure to share the experience, but i doubt i'll be going this year again though... haven't put my name down.

but several people that i know are going again with a few more.

they probably have a training day which you attend as well before you go lol to teach you how to push wheelchairs etc etc :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending