The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Hey, welcome. But err... I'm not a D104-er.

Also, me likey your username. Reminds me of mitosis.
Reply 2
Thankyou for the welcome message, Dissey. Why does it remind you of Mitosis? You have to go easy on me - I haven't done sciences for 2 and a half years, hence the D104!

Have you got an offer to go somewhere next year?
Reply 3
Spindles
Thankyou for the welcome message, Dissey. Why does it remind you of Mitosis? You have to go easy on me - I haven't done sciences for 2 and a half years, hence the D104!

Have you got an offer to go somewhere next year?

You're welcome :tongue: I have an offer for D100 for Bristol, yayz!

Because of spindle fibres that originate from centromeres and attach to centrosomes to make them allign themselves along the equator of the cell.. ring any bells?

Why haven't you done sciences in 2 years? Give us a little history :tongue:
Reply 4
Ahhh ok, that rings no bells whatsoever I'm afraid. What a great start to my veterinary career!
Bristol, excellent, congratulations! I've lived in Bristol all my life, and i absolutely love it, so here's hoping you will.
Well cos I didn't do them at A-levels, as I didn't think I'd be able to, so I thought I could never be a vet. Now I see I just never put the effort in with sciences and when I discovered the D104 course last year I was gobsmacked. So now I'm on my gap year, still in Bristol, just working and stuff, and I can't wait for September, although I'm beginning to realise it's gonna be bloody solid!
Is that enough of a history? I'm not sure how well all you guys know each other! How about you?
We don't know each other that well :smile: but I suppose we will when we start next year, depending on who goes where
Reply 6
Ah cool I see, that's exactly why I joined cos it's just good to have a little headstart with your future classmates! So where are you going Transatlanticdrawl? Sorry if I'm just making people repeat everything, should I just be reading old threads back?!
Reply 7
Spindles
Ah cool I see, that's exactly why I joined cos it's just good to have a little headstart with your future classmates! So where are you going Transatlanticdrawl? Sorry if I'm just making people repeat everything, should I just be reading old threads back?!

He doesn't know yet, he's waiting for Liv and Notts decisions. From what I understand he isn't uber keen on Notts like other Notts offerees, he's into the old-skool establishments.

Anyhoo, for RANDOMZ chit chat just post on the green sticky on the top of the page, where more often than not someone will engage your ranting/notable observations/anxiety-induced panic-stricken monologue/burst of happiness/wave of sorrow.

We're like, so friendly.

Latest

Trending

Trending