The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Edinburgh, dundee, st andrews, aberdeen - medicine.
know its typical but aaargh:tongue:
Reply 41
also an additional question as I don't want to start a new thread and someone can probs answer it!

Is there a deadline date that the universities have to reply to us by? or is it just whenever they feel?!

thanks
funky~gal
also an additional question as I don't want to start a new thread and someone can probs answer it!

Is there a deadline date that the universities have to reply to us by? or is it just whenever they feel?!

thanks

31st March
Reply 43
waiting to hear from 3 unis...
and also waiting to see anything confirming my offer...do unis normally send any letters confirming offers they gave????

:frown::frown::frown:
Reply 44
Not UCAS but I'm still waiting for Manchester Met :frown:
Reply 45
Loz17
31st March

sorted! cheers
Reply 46
QuantumTheory
Durham, Physics. Aaaaaaargh, just hurry up already, I'm living on AES and Track now :p:

Has it been passed to a college?
Reply 47
**** you imperial, **** you
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/education/article5733614.ece

they're just overwhelmed with applications this year.

good luck all.
Miss Prankster Pixie
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/education/article5733614.ece

they're just overwhelmed with applications this year.

good luck all.

That is so depressing :frown:
Reply 50
Edinburgh, for German.

I'm not too fussed about the wait anymore. I was checking ucas twice a day before, but I've resigned myself to the fact that they're unlikely to reply any time soon.

I'm considering sending them a quick email though, just to make sure they realise I still exist. Good or bad idea?
What have you applied for? - English and Politics
Which uni/unis are you still waiting for? - York.

although im 99.9% sure im not going to get it.
What have you applied for? English!
Which uni/unis are you still waiting for? Leeds
Reply 53
My sig says it all :smile:
:toilet: :mad: Imperial :biggrin:
ANGST ANGST ANGST
Bristol. English Lit. This is all I ever post about. :angry:
Reply 56
Birmingham had my initerview for nursing last Thursday now waiting for a decision everytime i check track and all i see is your application has been sent for consideration i feel like smashing my computer ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHH im so impatient
Reply 57
Imperial for Mech Eng!
What have you applied for? Law
Which uni/unis are you still waiting for? UCL

They're taking so long, especially since my other unis replied quite a long time ago. Plus I'm getting more and more paranoid it's going to be a big fat rejection, lol! Well to be fair, they did send me a letter saying it could take until mid-March, so I'm just going to have to be patient I guess...
Given up on Durham :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending