Reply 3
menaa-x
errr, no.

your just too damn sexy, lass.
Reply 4
LukeWz
My dicks harder.

LOOOOL.

But anyway, OP it depends on who you are and what you are interested in. History is more respected, so people would assume it's harder.
Reply 5
History, politics is fairly easy tbh as long as you have a failry good background knowledge. Although history isn't that hard either-its just about knowing the mark scheme :biggrin: But in terms of ease, most people I know doing politics got 100% in at least 1/2 of their unit exams :biggrin:
History
Reply 7
LukeWz
your just too damn sexy, lass.

being sarcastic are we??

:fight:
Reply 8
For me its History, because its not current events, so you encounter less prompts in day to day life. Politics is all around and it's hard not to soak in some of it.
Reply 9
menaa-x
being sarcastic are we??

:fight:

No girl, i'd go down on your for hours.
Well, I got an A in Politics and a C in History, so the answer is pretty obvious in my case. The source-based questions you get in History are just a whole different ball game.
Reply 11
LukeWz
No girl, i'd go down on your for hours.

il pass on that one.
Reply 12
menaa-x
il pass on that one.

Tease.
Reply 13
LukeWz
Tease.

who?
Reply 14
numb3rb0y
Well, I got an A in Politics and a C in History, so the answer is pretty obvious in my case. The source-based questions you get in History are just a whole different ball game.

are the source questions really hard?
Reply 15
menaa-x
who?

sup.
Reply 16
History
History
individual assignment mock tomorrow - hard stuff! :wink:
menaa-x
are the source questions really hard?

Well, that's kinda subjective really. Obviously some people do get high marks on them, but in my case I could never get my head around how I was supposed to answer them. Apparently university-level History doesn't have anything like them, which really makes me wonder...
Reply 19
LukeWz

Spoiler

sup.

:no:

Latest