Reply 1
Check this out.
:smile:
Reply 2
visesh
Check this out.
:smile:

:confused: That said nowt about it :frown:

Implantation bleeding is something that occurs in pregnancy. Your help is still appreciated though :smile: :p:
Reply 3
Umm she has an implant, and is having adverse side effects.
Reply 4
visesh
Umm she has an implant, and is having adverse side effects.

See the edit to my post :smile:
Reply 5
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooops

i'm a guy *shrugs*:p:

:frown:
Reply 6
visesh
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooops

i'm a guy *shrugs*:p:

:frown:

Hehehe, there there, I know :p: Thankies for trying anyway :smile:
Reply 7
lessthanthree
it varies for each woman, really. Most research comes up with a 2-5 day window, but it really is down to the individual. What you should be looking at is how heavy it is [much lighter] and the colour -pink or brown.

generally, it is painless, because it doesn't involve massive muscle contraction, like a period does - pain is generally indicative of an ectopic pregnancy.

Brilliant, thanks lessthanthree. Im experiencing lightish bleeding which is a browny colour. Its quite light but doesnt sound as light as it should be which is the main thing I was a little worried about :confused:
Reply 8
lessthanthree
as long as it's significantly lighter than your average period, you're on implantation bleeding grounds (:

So you're pregnant? congrats.

Thank you and thanks for your help.

Kinda doesnt seem real at the moment, more like a weird and bit of a scary dream. Obviously Im not going to pretend that I have planned this. If I could do this in about 4 years time I would but Im just going to try to do my best for the life inside me. Luckily im in a good and stable relationship with the father so the situation could be much worse.
Reply 9
I'm confused, isn't the implant thing supposed to stop you getting pregnant?
Reply 10
Zurich

Chickadee is talking about "implantation" meaning when the fertilised egg attaches itself to the uterus wall
Reply 11
Zurich

The contraceptive implant has nothing to do with this thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending