Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

ever caught your parents having sex?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I ask because last night me and gf arrived at her house unexpected (free lesson) and (this is NOT made up) her dad was lubing up her mum's rear on the STAIRS. lol, very nice mummy i must say.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for bringing up those scarring memories :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No. Thank God.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    heard them yes

seen them no - thankfully
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    No they separated when I was 3 and neither have had boyfriends/girlfriends since xx
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think i might have walked into their bedroom once when i was younger when they were doing it but i never actually saw anything. they never mentioned it at my 21st either when they reeled off embarrassing moment after embarrassing moment either, so i don't really know
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    no
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    No, my parents only had sex to make me.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    As my parents are virgins that would be impossible...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well when they were together they were pretty noisy about it so even when I couldn't see them I could hear them. Plus my bedroom was adjacent to theirs when I was a kid and we all lived together and they didn't always close their bedroom door :eek:

Now that they're divorced and with their respective parteners the situation is basically the same, one night I just gave up trying to get to sleep, went downstairs and turned the TV up to 40 to ty and drown out my mum and her partener. The next day SHE had a go at ME for keeping the house awake! I told her where she could shove that :mad:
    On average, I probably walk in on my dad and his partener at it around once every 4 to 6 weeks as they don't always shut the door and their room is next to the living room where I'm usually watching TV.

Its a little disturbing but i've witnessed my parents "doing it" so often that it doesn't really phase me anymore... I just get cringy and can't get the mental image out for a while
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    Well when they were together they were pretty noisy about it so even when I couldn't see them I could hear them. Plus my bedroom was adjacent to theirs when I was a kid and we all lived together and they didn't always close their bedroom door :eek:

Now that they're divorced and with their respective parteners the situation is basically the same, one night I just gave up trying to get to sleep, went downstairs and turned the TV up to 40 to ty and drown out my mum and her partener. The next day SHE had a go at ME for keeping the house awake! I told her where she could shove that :mad:
    On average, I probably walk in on my dad and his partener at it around once every 4 to 6 weeks as they don't always shut the door and their room is next to the living room where I'm usually watching TV.

Its a little disturbing but i've witnessed my parents "doing it" so often that it doesn't really phase me anymore... I just get cringy and can't get the mental image out for a while
    Eww! You poor thing that sounds horrific! xx
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes unfortunately
    when I was 8 or 9 I once walked in on them...
    to this day it haunts me
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)
    No they separated when I was 3 and neither have had boyfriends/girlfriends since xx
    And that's a cause for smiling?

• 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, once. *shudders*

But at least they are still happy enough with each other to be having sex :dontknow:

Plus I want to be having sex in my forties, so good on them (as long as I don't have to see it!)
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't, but I know they still do... which really really freaks me out!! But then again I should stop being immature and get over it really :tongue:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My parents have never had sex.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I am still scarred.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Touche)
    As my parents are virgins that would be impossible...
    Nice....:yep:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Never seen anything and never heard anything. I assumed the stopped when they had me.....hmm no stopped when they had my younger brother haha.

I would be mortified to see or hear anything!!!! I know it's NORMAL but...parents shouldn't do it....haha I'm kidding but I'm not. Hmm
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    They're pretty loud so I've never walked in on them.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 3, 2010
New on TSR

Exclusive Nick Clegg interview

Your questions answered by the deputy prime minister

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.