The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
always me, at least at first until i get an achy neck and then sort of manouver to a less tilted position.
Reply 2
Er. I do. Does that make me female?
Reply 3
Er the poll makes it sound as all you people go in for a kiss with tilted/not tilted heads and just stay in that position

I voted other because I actually move my head when I'm kissing someone :P
Reply 4
ponjavic
Er the poll makes it sound as all you people go in for a kiss with tilted/not tilted heads and just stay in that position

I voted other because I actually move my head when I'm kissing someone :P

No well, i move my head but it always ends at a tilt.
Reply 5
i just thought of it and i go for a right tilt initially
Reply 6
amo1

yep, me too
Reply 7
amo1

Yep same. Left feels awkward so i don't do that much.
Reply 8
need_money
Yep same. Left feels awkward so i don't do that much.

i wonder where all the lefties are, i mean, there must be some people that tilt left...musn't there?
Reply 9
Esme
i wonder where all the lefties are, i mean, there must be some people that tilt left...musn't there?

Me! I generally tilt to the left. I voted 'depends who it's with' because, well, I wouldn't usually move to kiss a guy first (rejection issues - I like him to make the first move) so obviously if he's already tilted then I tilt to meet him. But if I'm initiating a kiss with a boyfriend, then I almost always tilt left. I'm left handed, wonder if that's got anything to do with it??

(Gosh, the things I'll talk about to avoid having to revise...)
Reply 10
anita_xx
But if I'm initiating a kiss with a boyfriend, then I almost always tilt left. I'm left handed, wonder if that's got anything to do with it??

(Gosh, the things I'll talk about to avoid having to revise...)

hrm, i do tilt right and i am right handed....you know, you cud be onto something there!
i know, i shud be revising english :eek:
Reply 11
girls love the leftish, sex in the city springs to mind :redface:
Reply 12
ponjavic
girls love the leftish, sex in the city springs to mind :redface:

huh?
Reply 13
Erm, okayyyyyy.... :confused:
hrm, Im right handed, I tilt to the right...but the guy Im with usually tilts a little too, I think. It would be pretty hard to kiss if neither of you tilted! unless you both had mini noses!
Reply 15
Esme
huh?

What's not to get, either you haven't seen sex in the city or you have, either you get it or you don't =D
I tilt most the time, usually to the left I think. . .
Reply 17
Only actually properly kissed a girl once... but I tilt my head
Reply 18
Mad Vlad
Only actually properly kissed a girl once... but I tilt my head

Which way?
Reply 19
I think I tilt to the right :/

Not sure about the right-handed/left-handed hypothesis though- I'm right-handed and my boyfriend is left-handed, which would mean that we'd tilt in the same direction and bump noses an awful lot :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending