The Student Room Group

Need help no one will help me

Ok so I know what my firm is going to be but im a little worried I wont get the grades so my insurance is a very important choice. I keep asking my mum and my friends but people just keep saying do what you want so can anybody help me choose thanks.

My two choices are Hull or Keele both for law

Hull pros:
Home town
Know its a good uni
Alot of my friends are going there

Hull cons:
Too close to home and family
Never wanted to go there
Sick of the University after 18 years of visiting the place
All of my friends are going there so little chance of making new friends

Keele pros:
Away from home
None of my friends are going chance to meet new people
Get to live in dorms
Independance

Keele cons:
Not the best Uniersity in the world
Never been and unsure if I will like it
My ex will be there (he lives close by) and will be there with his new girlfriend
Reply 1
O.K, well to start Keele has a 5* research rating for law and is ranked quite highly in the league tables (if they are your thing)
Keele is a large campus university lots of green space. Go on an open day to Keele and then you will be able to see for yourself.

Hope this helped
Reply 2
In fact i think Keele is a better university overall... in the league tables.
Reply 3
Visit Keele.

Then decide :wink:
Reply 4
Definitely try to visit Keele. I would be inclined to choose Keele myself, but then, I always wanted to go somewhere away from home and with new people.
Reply 5
Well I was invited to an open day next week but my boss wont let me have the day of work so I dont know what to do.
Reply 6
i'd say keele
vickialice
Well I was invited to an open day next week but my boss wont let me have the day of work so I dont know what to do.

Just take a wander down there - you don't have to go on an open day. In fact, you'll get a better idea of what the uni is really like if you don't!
vickialice

What a retard, does he not know how important this is?

If you really can't go, phone them and as if they can arrange another time for you to go and check it out with someone there to show you aroud/answer questions etc. I'm sure they'll be cool with that.
Reply 9
Waterstorm
What a retard, does he not know how important this is?

I know and he was a University student not to long ago he only graduated a few years ago but he said im only part time and ive asked for two weeks of for my holiday in August but hes horrible he watches us on a camera to make sure we arnt talking to each other I would quit if I didnt need the money for Uni. I was thinking of ringing in sick because I never told him the actual date he just said no and thats theres an economic crisis and if I didnt want a job there looking for people to make redundant.

Thanks for everybodys views im going to think about it this weekend
Reply 10
vickialice

Frankly ..... PULL A SICKIE.....it is out of order for your boss not to let you attend the openday.....otherwise book it as unpaid holiday!

Latest

Trending

Trending