The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 1
i can't tell you about graduate jobs,
but i'm doign bankign & finance/economics and got myself a spring internship with an investmetn bank (front office) and have first year summer internships lined up, so itsprobably not the worse choice.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Hey KLL are you on my course ? I do BA banking and finance at leicester uni.
Reply 3
You Know What It Is
Hey KLL are you on my course ? I do BA banking and finance at leicester uni.

i-Citizen
Ok I understand old thread, but Leicester dont do BA in Banking and Finance? Do they? :confused:

Yes @both questions.
Reply 4
i-Citizen
Its not on their website?

Rather than trying to convince us we'Re studying a non-existant course, look again: http://www.le.ac.uk/ec/undergraduate/index.html
Reply 5
Management is more to do with how a business is run, its basicly business studies as far as im aware.

Economics looks at the economy as a whole, and the effects it has on everything and everything that effects it. It would be more useful to investment banking than a management degree.
Reply 6
i-Citizen
haha I kept looking at School of Management department, did you guys start last year? It says its a new course.

Your doing quite well then, getting internships and all that. Whats the differences between banking and finance or economics compared to management. For some reason I keep thinking if i did Economics or Banking and finance, Id be more sought after from investment banks rather than if I did Management. Any information you could depart with KLL.

Yes it started last year.
Management as a degree does not seem well respected.
KLL im having trouble with some of my applications, would you mind meeting up in the library some time to offer me some help/advice some time if its ok with you.
Reply 8
applications to what?
but generally, sure

Latest

Trending

Trending