The Student Room Group

Hi, I need your help, this is going to sound bad but...

I'm on a gap year and I got a conditional offer through UCAS Extra, and the decision reads:

This offer is subject to you obtaining

and providing us with satisfactory written evidence of

all your achieved qualifications as listed on

your UCAS application.

Please send copies of certificates to:

Now, I'm sorry to say but it's friday and I'm tripping balls, and does this mean I have got the place? just send a copy to the adress and that's it???

EDIT: I am in no clear mental state to believe myself or anything, can some decipher.

EDIT: #2, I already have those grades so I'm confused at the word 'obtaining'
Reply 1
yep, prove that you got what you told them.
Reply 2
NoHands
yep, prove that you got what you told them.

Thank you. You don't know how much this means to me. How insane. I have a slight worry of the process still ******* up, but I'll I'll put that down to a side effect of my fun at the moment (paranoia?).

Hahm cool.
Reply 3
Why can't they just contact my school/6th form? There'll be loads of documents, do I just send copies of overall grades, or each individual unit I took?
Reply 4
Cupid Stunt
Why can't they just contact my school/6th form? There'll be loads of documents, do I just send copies of overall grades, or each individual unit I took?
Send them copies of the evidence that you have the qualifications you say you have - ie the certificates. You don't send the results slips or anything like that since it is only the certificate that finally confirms your qualification and grade. The onus is on you to prove your qualifications, not on them to check up.
Reply 5
which university are you going to by the way?
Reply 6
I have an unconditional offer but I haven't been told by the Uni to prove my exam results :s

Latest