The Student Room Group
Reply 1
habosh
I really want to know what exactly are we expected to know about As while sitting for A2 physics edexcel exam,do they expect us to know everything about As physics as hard as we used to last year???

yes you've got to know everything how you knew it last year!
Reply 2
chats
yes you've got to know everything how you knew it last year!

oh that is really whatb I needed to hear,you lift my spirit up so high thanx alot:bawling:
habosh
oh that is really whatb I needed to hear,you lift my spirit up so high thanx alot:bawling:

well think about it. If you don't remember it, you will be literally screwed when it comes to the synoptic exam. Imagine having to relearn 2 years work. :eek: :eek: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:
so no :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
and more :albertein :albertein :albertein
Reply 4
Widowmaker
well think about it. If you don't remember it, you will be literally screwed when it comes to the synoptic exam. Imagine having to relearn 2 years work. :eek: :eek: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:
so no :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
and more :albertein :albertein :albertein

the thing is that you need to revise A2 and As as good as each other ,it's like ...... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: *starts panicing*
I don't even have the guts to open As books:frown:
Reply 5
Dont worry too much. Remember that all the formulas and stuff are at the back of the exam paper. As long as you know how, and when to use them(which you should have learnt thoughout the course) you will be fine.

The questions they ask on previous modules are relatively straight forward. You dont even have to know the material to an as high level as you would have needed before the module exam.
Reply 6
SinghFello
Dont worry too much. Remember that all the formulas and stuff are at the back of the exam paper. As long as you know how, and when to use them(which you should have learnt thoughout the course) you will be fine.

The questions they ask on previous modules are relatively straight forward. You dont even have to know the material to an as high level as you would have needed before the module exam.

thanx,I noticed as material is included but not in depth,questions that are being asked are basics,but at the same time they sound as if ur expected to revise the material at least once

Latest

Trending

Trending