The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why did you put that in a spoiler?
i know what you mean and i'm like this sometimes too, i guess i just enjoy my own company.

i like spending time with my friends but it's cool to have some 'me time' when you have been busy.
Reply 3
i am EXACTLY the same!
Reply 4
Lucinda_x
Why did you put that in a spoiler?

Because it's not particularly important.
Reply 5
Omnis
Because it's not particularly important.

dude dont say that... dont put urself down... i have and thats why im so depressed
Reply 6
Me too
Reply 7
You sound like me.
It's nice to know I'm not the only one
Reply 9
I am not depressed in the slightest though. Well, maybe from time to time but certainly not permanently.
Do you indulge in social isolation?

You are asking this question to people on TSR..
Reply 11
its good to be alone
It's good to be alone and many are not to be trusted. Sadly if you want power and rep you have to morally compromise. Never isolate yourself is a rule of this.
Reply 13
I can't help but feel that you're one of these people who wants to appear to be a certain way, and the way you choose to appear that way is by telling everyone to view you in such a manner. Very silly.
Reply 14
Bubblegummy
You are asking this question to people on TSR..

LOL I exactly thought the same!
Reply 15
Bobifier
I can't help but feel that you're one of these people who wants to appear to be a certain way, and the way you choose to appear that way is by telling everyone to view you in such a manner. Very silly.

What gave you this impression? :s-smilie:
lol, I love the way people word things on here. You make it sound as if it's a treat.

The OP could have easily just said, "Are you a loner?"
No.

It's kind of forced on me.
Bobifier

Who?
From time to time, yes.

TSR is definitely a biased sample though :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending