The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Same here; will probably get there just in time for the International Orientation.

One more thing-- can anyone tell me whether UCL requested for an official transcript of our exam results? I don't seem to recall them asking for it, but a few other universities did so just checking to be safe. I don't want to be barred because I forgot a piece of paper!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
I might be able to come, depending on dates and what else I find myself doing.
Reply 42
hey id be interested in meeting depending on if i actually get my grades n get a place, got a place at SSEES tho does that stil count me in as part of UCL??
Reply 43
*tasha*
hey id be interested in meeting depending on if i actually get my grades n get a place, got a place at SSEES tho does that stil count me in as part of UCL??

Heck, I'm probably going and I'm at King's - which to UCL students is the representation of the wickedness of the Devil on Earth.

Although they've probably only invited me because they want to tie me up on a chair and shove chilli peppers down my throat.

Well, Beekeeper was talking about shoving something down my throat...

:eek:
Reply 44
hee hee well thats an idea, only joking!
Reply 45
:biggrin: *adds tash to list*

It seems the best time for everyone would be the first half of September. Initially i was thinking August would be most convenient, but most people want to get their results over with first.

Don't worry, little Kingy is a harmless chap, though he can (evidently) have bursts where his high sex drive kicks in :smile:
Reply 46
beekeeper_
Don't worry, little Kingy is a harmless chap, though he can (evidently) have bursts where his high sex drive kicks in :smile:

*bursts*

I went to all three *important* UoL colleges today :smile: (Imperial isn't important cos they don't do law :rolleyes: ).

UCL was the best :biggrin:
Reply 48
kingslaw
*bursts*

*gets all wet*

:flute:
Count me in... first half of September would be a really good time to go down and get my bearings.... preferably after we have our accomodation offers?
Reply 50
beekeeper_

*gets all wet*

:flute:

It turns out I might be living uncomforatbly close to that den of sinful blasphemy that is UCL next year (well...in a few weeks actually).

I hope the smell doesnt carry...:frown:
Reply 51
tomcoolinguk
Count me in... first half of September would be a really good time to go down and get my bearings.... preferably after we have our accomodation offers?

Coolies, twud be nice to meet you, and i have been told i will get my accomodation offer "no later than 9th September". We'll meet about then. :smile:

Woo kingy, i'll be able to pop over and see you every night! :rolleyes:
Reply 52
beekeeper_
Woo kingy, i'll be able to pop over and see you every night! :rolleyes:

Woo!

You can come and cook for me and Mrs Wabbit...naked :smile:
kingslaw
Woo!

You can come and cook for me and Mrs Wabbit...naked :smile:

I'm the cook you bastard!!!

ill cook for you both :smile:

with an apron on :smile:
Reply 54
jessicarabbit
I'm the cook you bastard!!!

ill cook for you both :smile:

with an apron on :smile:

*slaps ass*

Now get working on that sausage...

:wink:
Reply 55
kingslaw
*slaps ass*

Now get working on that sausage...

:wink:

:rofl: I honestly can't wait for one of your dinner parties hehe
Reply 56
beekeeper_

Just dont touch the caesar salad :smile:
beekeeper_

ooo beekeeper!! we really should all meet though...kingslaw is my only friend in london besides my cousin..and well, im doing kingslaw...

i just want a friend im not doing...besides my cousin of course(what do you think..im welsh? :p: ..sorry i just used a kingy joke....)
Reply 58
jessicarabbit
ooo beekeeper!! we really should all meet though...kingslaw is my only friend in london besides my cousin..and well, im doing kingslaw...

i just want a friend im not doing...besides my cousin of course(what do you think..im welsh? :p: ..sorry i just used a kingy joke....)

That would be lovely. (only if you like coffee) :rolleyes:
Reply 59
beekeeper_
That would be lovely. (only if you like coffee) :rolleyes:

Oooh...ooohh...and then can we all drive around in a van solving mysteries???

And pick up prostitutes outside Kings X?

Latest

Trending

Trending