The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh dw, it works now (:

Hoping this doesnt have a virus >.<
partychick
There is no waiting either, fast way to download - besides i can't access other sites at college.

Try again, or if you need a specific paper PM your e-mail address and i'll send it through. This package is really useful as it has practically everything.

A word of warning partychick. If your college network managers catch you using their property to break the law, you will certainly be banned from using the college network and may be ordered to leave the college altogether. If you intend to persist with this, at least have the good sense to do it from home.
Mr M
Well I could prove my credentials to you but then I would have to kill you. Hopefully it will suffice to say I am an author and know otherwise.

I know I am an old fogie who doesn't understand that the world has changed and music and other copyright material is routinely traded by people these days but I honestly can't see any difference between this and shoplifting. You are preventing people from earning a living from their intellectual property (and we are not talking about incredibly wealthy people who can afford this loss).

To be fair, i've not done much. Don't blame me?
sohanshah
To be fair, i've not done much. Don't blame me?

Well I was talking about partychick really but I get the impression that you are quite a big supporter of this activity yourself sohanshah from what I have read in a number of threads over the last few months.

However, I am a realist and know that my moaning is highly unlikely to make people think twice.
Mr M
Well I was talking about partychick really but I get the impression that you are quite a big supporter of this activity yourself sohanshah from what I have read in a number of threads over the last few months.

However, I am a realist and know that my moaning is highly unlikely to make people think twice.

You would be right. I do support these kind of things, simply because revision is made somewhat easier. I'll admit it, i'd rather not have the need to use illegal websites, but the exam boards don't do much to help studies, so i'll use whatever I can get.

You'll also be interested to know, that it's possible to obtain any single past paper from all the way back to the 1990's legally. PM me if you want to find out how one can bend the law without breaking it.
Reply 45
If education is free, why aren't past papers?
Reply 46
sohanshah

You'll also be interested to know, that it's possible to obtain any single past paper from all the way back to the 1990's legally. PM me if you want to find out how one can bend the law without breaking it.

How?
I know you said PM.... but why not make it public if it's a legal method?
partychick
If education is free, why aren't past papers?

Whatever gave you the impression education is free?
Reply 48
the fact that i don't pay for it!
sohanshah
You would be right. I do support these kind of things, simply because revision is made somewhat easier. I'll admit it, i'd rather not have the need to use illegal websites, but the exam boards don't do much to help studies, so i'll use whatever I can get.

I'm not even particularly bothered about past papers. Most awarding bodies make these freely available on their websites anyway although you occasionally need authorisation to access certain materials. So I can get them all legally anyway but I am interested in hearing more about your scheme.

My concern was giving away the Solomon papers. Solomon Press are a very small company and it would be a real shame if they are eventually put out of business.
Mr M
My concern was giving away the Solomon papers. Solomon Press are a very small company and it would be a real shame if they are eventually put out of business.

They already are out of business. They don't really update at all.

My scheme involves a record of the internet.

That's all I shall say.
Reply 51
i got past the post code bit, then the next bit wanted me to click yes or no for deals that im interested in, and I assume I have to click no for all but at least one, but i couldnt anyway because a pop up followed the screen and covered up where the yes/no boxes were lmao.

oh well, nice other links though.
sohanshah
(Solomon Press) ... already are out of business.

As Mark Twain commented after reading his own obituary - "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated".

I'm sure this will come as a great surprise to Shaun Armstrong too.
Reply 53
Thanks. Just made up all the info for that crappy sharecash.org site. My name is A A and my email is something like [email protected]. :biggrin:
Reply 54
No problem Greg
Reply 55
I have added some new past papers to the uploads from the requests.
Reply 56
Thanks partychick! Your a life saver, maybe you should make a thread with all the physics papers you sent me.

Good luck with your exams.
Reply 57
partychick
Hi i am new to this forum but have been reading for a while. I thought i'd start by sharing all the mathematics past papers that my teacher has kindly compiled.

If you have any other past paper requests please let me know and i will upload them for you.

Here are all the C1, C2, C3, C4, S1, S2, S3, M1, M2, M3, practice papers, specimen papers, soloman papers and all mark schemes/

Download

I would appreciate it if you didn't change the download link or reupload my file, i am doing people a favour.

Enjoy!

i cant seem to download the papers
Reply 58
kiran413

im gunna re host this.

the link you provided is a little un fair.

this stuff is availabe for free on the internet anyway.

here is a link to the content, but hosted on my server and split up for peoep that only want the edexcel ones, etc

itll be there for 90 days from now, grab it while you can ...

Edexcel - http://temp.jacekk.co.uk/90d/Exedcel.zip
Soloman - http://temp.jacekk.co.uk/90d/soloman.zip
Practice papers - http://temp.jacekk.co.uk/90d/SpecsPractice%20Papers.zip

Note: at the time of posting the links I am under the impression that the past papers contained are the ones freely availabe on the edexcel website and not infringing on any copyright laws. If i am mistaken ill be happy to take down the link if you email me.
kiran413

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?um123nigyxj

Latest