The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

blackfish
Not all psychotic people are bad!

And not all bad people are psychotic!
Reply 61
I just don't get the big deal with losing it. Your first time is 99% always awful anyway. Just go and let your hair down with a randomer or someone from college and get it out your system (whilst being careful and using protection).
onlinebacon
I'll do it :biggrin:

Nah I'll do it.:biggrin:
Jack Sparrow
Nah I'll do it.:biggrin:

I'll fight you for your shoes.

And for the right to do it.

Pistols at dawnnnn
Reply 64
JumpingJonny
And not all bad people are psychotic!

You have a perfectly valid point!

In all honesty I quoted the wrong person :redface:

Epic Fail!!!

Please accept my sincere apologies :top2:
blackfish
You have a perfectly valid point!

In all honesty I quoted the wrong person :redface:

Epic Fail!!!

Please accept my sincere apologies :top2:

No need to apologise, I **** up on here daily :yep:
onlinebacon
I'll fight you for your shoes.

And for the right to do it.

Pistols at dawnnnn

I will fight till death, I can’t recall the last time I had sex, this one’s going right down to the wire. Meet me round the tsr car park we can have a dual.
Reply 67
NW86
OP: ignore all the losers saying "wait for someone special" they are delusional

Rubbish; I'm special, and I'm waiting for someone who's waiting for me!

:tongue:
I'm in prettu much the same predicament as you OP. But I only want sex in a relationship-you may be desperate to lose it now but just remember that you have your whole life ahead of you to have sex. Also the most important time is the first time, so make sure its special.
its seems that that boy nigel_s is the same sort of person as you. Why dont you see if things could work out between you?
Reply 70
haha a virgin just get laid already
Ilora-Danon

you are no longer a virgin, but a girl who lost her virginity to a one night stand? How does that make you feel?

There's no real difference
bete noire
There's no real difference
Not to you maybe, but for me, that'd be a huge difference.
Reply 73
Virginity is subjective to the individual. If you don't perceive it as special, then, if you find someone game, go for it (safe sex always though!)
Ilora-Danon
Not to you maybe, but for me, that'd be a huge difference.

Neither of us are the OP though are we. Your virginity is obviously something important to you, but not everyone thinks that way and I think its fair to say the OP is one of those people who doesn't.

I think telling her she'll regret losing her virginity to just anyone or a one night stand is a bit pointless, because its clear from her attitude towards sex and her attitude towards intimacy that she really wouldn't
bete noire
Neither of us are the OP though are we. Your virginity is obviously something important to you, but not everyone thinks that way and I think its fair to say the OP is one of those people who doesn't.

I think telling her she'll regret losing her virginity to just anyone or a one night stand is a bit pointless, because its clear from her attitude towards sex and her attitude towards intimacy that she really wouldn't
Which is exactly why I said 'how does that make you feel' because I had no intentions of making an assumption that she would have the same view as me..... I don't really see what your point is. I am asking the OP to consider all options - I'm not telling her to do anything, I'm simply asking her how she would feel and to consider how it may make her feel afterwards.
whether u decide to have one night stands in the future or not, its prob best the first time in a relationship. Especially as a boyfriend would be more understanding to you being a virgin and be gentle.
Is it me, or is this situation just like Manchester United's unbeaten home record in Europe? (work with me on this one!)

It would have been nice to have kept that record for 40 years/100 matches, and then given it up to a Real Madrid/Barcelona/Juventus when they were bribing referees on the regular, but given the alternative (losing it to Fenerbahçe :shock: ), but having all that success over the past 13 seasons), I don't think you'll hear any complaints or regrets from anyone!

The point I think I'm trying to make is that in the grand scheme of things it's not really gonna matter WHO you lose it to...............but please make sure he knows what he's doing. It's gonna make your future sex life that so much better!
Hmm. www.jizzonline.com and right hand. That's all you need...
Reply 79
A few years ago I felt the same as you in respect to the whole "I want sex right now" idea, yet although I didn't strictly go about it in the way you're thinking of doing so, it by no means happend in the most idealistic of ways, but at the time I really didn't give one and just didnt regard it as a big thing.

Two years on and I feel completely different, I often wish I was still a virgin, not to say the first time was by any means the last, yet I do think that if I was a virgin I would act much differently within the relationships I get into, by all means supress your urges in other ways, but by having a quick shag in a club with a nameless stranger is a stupid waste of your virginity.

Im not saying you should remain a virgin untill marraige as that would be highly hypocritical, just maybe try and crack out of your shell at college and find a boyfriend, or even just someone you are comfortable with and go about it that way?

Just even if you think you know how you feel now, you might not feel the same way in the future and you'll always remember that as your first time, and do you really want that?

Latest