The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Go for a paddle in Hyde park
How about going to a gallery - you could take a walk along the South Bank, possibly get a short boat trip across the Thames too. On the way you could stop by the Globe Theatre and then onwards to the Tate Modern. Afterwards you could walk across one of the bridges and get the tube to Farringdon for Tinseltown milkshakes in a variety of crazy flavours?
Reply 4
Ripleys believe it or not is cool, if you like that kinda thing.
Reply 5
You could hit up a museum, may sound a bit dull for a date but the Tate, National History, British Museum, Science museum etc all have lots to offer.

Maybe that's why I don't have a girlfriend...

Alternatively try to snap up some last minute knock off tix for a matinee performance in the west end? There's always good stuff on

Think it might be a bit cold for hyde park.
Chris#1

Alternatively try to snap up some last minute knock off tix for a matinee performance in the west end? There's always good stuff on

Why don't you try and get last minute tickets to Avenue Q - it ends really soon so it would be a last minute opportunity to see it for you as well as a good idea for a date.
South west? Are we talking south west as in Wimbledon, or as in Whitehall?

If the former, go for a walk in the common, it's exquisite.
If the latter, take him on a Thames cruise.
Reply 8
Natural History Museum. Or the Portrait Gallery.
There's a decent Picasso exhibition at the National Gallery at the moment...?
Reply 10
Lauren__x
Ripleys believe it or not is cool, if you like that kinda thing.

ooo ripleys is good, plus you can take loads of photos and have a laugh.

The only downside is that its expensive :frown:
Duckling
So, basically meeting up with the guy im seeing atm (well basc going out but without the officialness - but thats beside the point) tomorrow. And wanted something a little out of the ordinary to do - not just going for a drink/coffee - suggestions? oh in london btw pref central of sout west... Merci!

Science Museum. I went there the other day as a bit of light relief from uni, and it was soooo fun! We spent the whole time scaring little kids lol.

Go for a walk in Regents Park, it's lovely. You should go for coffee, but go somewhere unusual!
aimzdy

it's exactly where i too my bf when we were "seeing each other" :smile:

good calls on the museums, avenue Q and south bank too :yy: i've done em all haha.
Reply 13
rockrunride
South west? Are we talking south west as in Wimbledon, or as in Whitehall?

If the former, go for a walk in the common, it's exquisite.
If the latter, take him on a Thames cruise.

What happened to the man doing the courting?
Reply 14
aimzdy

ooo if you go by train, you can get 2 for 1 tickets for most places, which is gooddd =].
srwences
What happened to the man doing the courting?

She said out of the ordinary.

Latest

Trending

Trending