The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Meet me at Manchester Picadilly Station at 10pm, I'll be wearing steel toecaps
Make arrangements, e.g. cinema, staying in, seeing family, etc. and say you forgot.
Reply 3
Mr. Orange
Meet me at Manchester Picadilly Station at 10pm, I'll be wearing steel toecaps

lol!!

he wont be able to sit on his a** for a long time..
It's your 18th! Stop worrying about letting your mate down and focus on what you actually want to do for your birthday.

As for clubbing, it really isn't that scary, don't worry :smile: It's actually quite good for shy people, as it is too loud and crowded to be able to talk to anyone!
samperry209
Hey ppl

now im really getting annoyed with myself.... im 18 next week and my best friend wants to take me clubbing for the first time... but all im getting is negative thoughts that bad things are gonna happen!

its really annoying me.... i lack the confidence to go clubbing and i feel like im let my mate down! and im worring what my mum is gonna think of me...

so someone help me??

how can i make myself feel like " yeah why not !"

clubbing is ausome!!!!!!
you get tipsy, you sing, you dance, you see other making a fool of themselves, you dont give a damb, you get a sudden rush of confidence and excitment, you cant get enough of it, you drink more, and more, you pull, you do stuff which you will talk about and laugh about for years to come, the pictures will be hillerious, but it's your 18 so you can do whatever you want.

GO CLUBBING.....:tongue:
Reply 6
addylad
Make arrangements, e.g. cinema, staying in, seeing family, etc. and say you forgot.

He can't do that forever though :nah:

samperry209
but all im getting is negative thoughts that bad things are gonna happen!

What are you scared of?
Reply 7
oo_Lucinda_oo
It's your 18th! Stop worrying about letting your mate down and focus on what you actually want to do for your birthday.

As for clubbing, it really isn't that scary, don't worry :smile: It's actually quite good for shy people, as it is too loud and crowded to be able to talk to anyone!

wouldnt mind pulling you in a club luv. top bird :beer:
Reply 8
samperry209
Hey ppl

now im really getting annoyed with myself.... im 18 next week and my best friend wants to take me clubbing for the first time... but all im getting is negative thoughts that bad things are gonna happen!

its really annoying me.... i lack the confidence to go clubbing and i feel like im let my mate down! and im worring what my mum is gonna think of me...

so someone help me??

how can i make myself feel like " yeah why not !"

What?
Your Mum will thank bad of you for going out on your 18th?
It only happens once, go out and make a right good go of it :beer:
Reply 9
you're 18 now stop acting like a big pussy.
SoapyDish
He can't do that forever though :nah:

What are you scared of?

Ahh right I thought it was a one-off. Just go once and say you hated it, at least then you've tried it.
ahh, i haven't had one of those in a while :biggrin:

I so need on for tommorow for some sexy revision time :biggrin:

edit: why do you need a kick up the back-side?
Reply 12
olegirona
olegirona, you are my hero
olegirona

Lulz :tongue:
Reply 14
oo_Lucinda_oo
Lulz :tongue:

i bet you take it up the arse and all don't you? :wink: I'll leave it dripping :cool:
Reply 15
Try go with the mindset that you're gonna have a great time. If you don't like it, fair game as it's not for everyone.

But if you just go thinking 'well this is gonna be the worst night of my life' chances are you won't enjoy it no matter what.
You don't have to get blitzed at a club to have a good time.
Reply 17
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
clubbing is ausome!!!!!!
you get tipsy, you sing, you dance, you see other making a fool of themselves, you dont give a damb, you get a sudden rush of confidence and excitment, you cant get enough of it, you drink more, and more, you pull, you do stuff which you will talk about and laugh about for years to come, the pictures will be hillerious, but it's your 18 so you can do whatever you want.

GO CLUBBING.....:tongue:

You should be a promoter for clubs or some sort of ambassador... :yep:

FWIW, that is pretty much what it is like...
Teofilo
You should be a promoter for clubs or some sort of ambassador... :yep:

FWIW, that is pretty much what it is like...

haha thanx
lol
hopefully thats enough to make him say "yeah why not" :tongue:
olegirona
i bet you take it up the arse and all don't you? :wink: I'll leave it dripping :cool:

:eyeball:

Let me guess, cos I'm from Essex?

Latest

Trending

Trending