The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
oo_Lucinda_oo
:eyeball:

Let me guess, cos I'm from Essex?

no cos i enjoyed my bukkake on your profile pic. this means i'd enjoy your asshole very much. i bet u luv it up the arse and then in the mouth.
olegirona
no cos i enjoyed my bukkake on your profile pic. this means i'd enjoy your asshole very much. i bet u luv it up the arse and then in the mouth.

Oh dear. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself pet :smile:
Reply 22
oo_Lucinda_oo
It's your 18th! Stop worrying about letting your mate down and focus on what you actually want to do for your birthday.

As for clubbing, it really isn't that scary, don't worry :smile: It's actually quite good for shy people, as it is too loud and crowded to be able to talk to anyone!

Hmm just find annoying ....i want to go out...but i cant bring myself to
Mr. Orange
Meet me at Manchester Picadilly Station at 10pm, I'll be wearing steel toecaps

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

gOOD ONE XOXOXOXOOXOXO!! MUAAH!!
Reply 24
moves-my-world
You don't have to get blitzed at a club to have a good time.

This is one thing that gets me.... i have to get drunk! to have a good time.... i dont want to!
xx..SPOTTABLE..xx
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Oh piss off
Reply 26
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
haha thanx
lol
hopefully thats enough to make him say "yeah why not" :tongue:

TBH I can't think of many reasons not to go..

Usually a different story the morning after though! :cool:
Reply 27
oo_Lucinda_oo
Oh dear. Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself pet :smile:

pm me. :cool:
Reply 28
Mr. Orange
Oh piss off

LOL Thanks. This thread is quickly going off subject...
samperry209
Hey ppl

now im really getting annoyed with myself.... im 18 next week and my best friend wants to take me clubbing for the first time... but all im getting is negative thoughts that bad things are gonna happen!

its really annoying me.... i lack the confidence to go clubbing and i feel like im let my mate down! and im worring what my mum is gonna think of me...

so someone help me??

how can i make myself feel like " yeah why not !"

Alcohol.

(Behave though :wink:)
xx..SPOTTABLE..xx

You need 110 rep points to be able neg

Noob

Latest

Trending

Trending