Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

when does the new F1 season start

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Nothing.... Except there slicks not grooved.

Someone was saying there not doing the 1 set of each tyre in a race rule anymore, and i was correcting them.

do you know where i can find pictures of all the new 2009 cars, google is woffling.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.formula1.com/gallery/testing/

They should all be in those gallery's somewhere.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    sorry to say this but the 09 cars are ugly, the whole high rear spoiler thing ruins the look. F1 cars were becoming better looking but now its reverting back to its old ways, they look more like the F1 cars of pre 97.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ticktockclock)
    sorry to say this but the 09 cars are ugly, the whole high rear spoiler thing ruins the look. F1 cars were becoming better looking but now its reverting back to its old ways, they look more like the F1 cars of pre 97.
    its worst than that if you ask me especially the rear wing
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Remember everyone in the UK, the new F1 seasons starts on the day the clocks go forward, so no missing the first hour of the race because you forgot!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samperry209)
    Hows that bloody racist!.... go on explain smart alec??

its not bloody racist because its my bloody opinion...

"i cant stand the ******* spanish"..... Opinion not fact!....
    Disliking someone based on where they are from is racist. Therefore your opinion is racist.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hows that bloody racist!.... go on explain smart alec??

its not bloody racist because its my bloody opinion...

"i cant stand the ******* spanish"..... Opinion not fact!....
    Just because it's your opinion doesn't rule out whether its racist or not. All racism is based on peoples opinion, not facts as you say.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    Remember everyone in the UK, the new F1 seasons starts on the day the clocks go forward, so no missing the first hour of the race because you forgot!
    Ah! I was wondering when that'd happen, thought it waw sometime soon. It's a good thing, means I'm an hour closer than I thought!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    The 09 cars look awesome. The 08 cars almost hurt my eyes there was so much going on.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Stevo)
    The 09 cars look awesome. The 08 cars almost hurt my eyes there was so much going on.
    If the 09 cars had wide rear wings instead of tall, they'd be stunning!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    16 days and 16 hours to be precise :tongue:

And oh no :sad: With no James Allen we're never going to remember which tyre is which..
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    16 days and 16 hours to be precise :tongue:

And oh no :sad: With no James Allen we're never going to remember which tyre is which..
    :rofl:

If I had a pound everytime I heard the explanation that the white stripe means the softer compound...

Good times!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    :rofl:

If I had a pound everytime I heard the explanation that the white stripe means the softer compound...

Good times!

You'd be incredibly rich :tongue:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He would of had an absolute feild day constantly reminding us that stripes are now green...

"Oh he's on the the softer of the two compounds, which has a green strip this year, compared to the white of last"
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    Just because it's your opinion doesn't rule out whether its racist or not. All racism is based on peoples opinion, not facts as you say.
    and you really think i was trying to be racist??? come on please... its like one rule for one and one rule for others... we are all equal
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    He would of had an absolute feild day constantly reminding us that stripes are now green...

"Oh he's on the the softer of the two compounds, which has a green strip this year, compared to the white of last"
    If he's at a loose end, he should get a job with Bridgestone :yep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahhi)
    If he's at a loose end, he should get a job with Bridgestone :yep:
    Yup, then F1 should move to Goodyear or Michilin or Perelli or anything not B/S
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    and you really think i was trying to be racist??? come on please... its like one rule for one and one rule for others... we are all equal
    If you don't want people to think you're trying to be racist, you shouldn't say thinks which sound racist.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's a video from red bull detailing the changes to the cars for the new season. Also, the stupidity with cars being penalized because they have to pit after a SC is deployed has been revised. Not sure what else has changed, if anything. The video and more can be seen here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/7906290.stm

Quite helpful, I thought.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 14, 2009
New on TSR

A-level secrets uncovered

Learn from the experience of last year's A-level students

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered motorsport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.