The Student Room Group

Paid Copywriters Wanted For Online Betting Website

Hi there, I work for a well-known and reputable online betting website, and I'm starting up this discussion to gage views and opinions on a paid copywriting scheme we are looking at setting up (at the moment the idea is in the development stage, so I am therefore unable to reveal the name of the company I work for).

We are looking into the idea of getting people (primarily students with prior knowledge of sport, poker and online gambling) to write content for our various affiliate sites and microsites. This is in an attempt to optimise our search engine capabilities. This would mean that the content you write would have to be written in a certain style, and contain keywords so many times to ensure our site comes higher up in search engines when those specific keywords are searched for. We are primarily looking for students as they would already to be able to write to a high standard with an academic style. You would be paid for your work if it met all the criteria we set, at the moment we are looking at paying about £5 to £10 per 200 words.

This would be a great oppurtunity to write content for a large companies website, and develop your copywriting and journalistic skills. It would also allow you to get paid for writing about something your interested in.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, or there are any opinions you have, please put down your ideas here. If you would like further information on this scheme, please don't hesitate to contact me on my home e-mail address at [email protected].

Thanks for your time, Jack
£5 to £10 per 200 words is quite a vague spread.

Not that this doesn't sound dodge anyway, and probably isn't permitted on TSR.
Reply 2
How does it sound dodgy? People are soo negative on TSR!

Latest

Trending

Trending