The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I always get my arms or bum pinched by someone, and can honestly say I don't mind :shy:

EDIT: The heck? Shy emoticon is invisible apparently
Alex L
Amen to that. I try and avoid Canal Street at all costs now

:rofl:

The first time I stumbled across Canal Street I had no idea where I was and saw an load of guys wearing skirts heading in my direction ... I was like "er, wtf?" :eek3:.
trm90
I always get my arms or bum pinched by someone, and can honestly say I don't mind

EDIT: The heck? Shy emoticon is invisible apparently

Well of course it is. It doesn't want to be seen. :tongue:
IanDangerously
:rofl:

The first time I stumbled across Canal Street I had no idea where I was and saw an load of guys wearing skirts heading in my direction ... I was like "er, wtf?" :eek3:.

I know what you mean, I know quite a few people who mistakenly ended up down there, but there's certainly no confusing what goes on :tongue:
I had one guy smack my bum really hard...I went flying. I turned to see who it was there was a whole bunch of them so I just continued walking to the washroom. I do mind.
Alex L
I know what you mean, I know quite a few people who mistakenly ended up down there, but there's certainly no confusing what goes on

Lol I always knew about canal street and made a mental note to avoid it but I never knew whereabouts it was. Then walking back to the coach station after a united game a while back I ended up there and then realised "ahhh ... this must be canal street!". :rofl:

I figured out where I was before I saw the sign :biggrin:
Reply 46
I strongly dislike it, but am too shy to make a scene so the worst I've done after a full grope was given the guy a REALLY dirty look. It's slightly more acceptable if we're dancing or grinding, but if in doubt - don't go there.
If they were annoying me I would elbow them hard in the chest, most double over mwhahaha.
Reply 48
Girls - If you just ignore them and move away, they will continue doing it to others. Guys that do this sort of thing have very small brains (and usually dicks) so need far more obvious signs that this type of behaviour is wrong. Think of it like training a new puppy, if you ignore it they will continue the bad action. Instead, it should be treated with a stern, sharp "No" so that the behaviour is not repeated again.
Reply 49
Ladies, don't flatter yourselves too much, all the blokes out there only go for you when they're wearing biggg beer goggles. Does that say something?

Latest

Trending

Trending