The Student Room Group

Suicide Sunday--still on?

I heard it had been canceled due to what happened with that broad last year. Will be shame if it is. I don't drink anymore and wanted to experience it sober.

Is everyone not from Oxbridge still going to go to Summer Break in Newquay this year on 6/1? I might just hit the third week of that ******, 6/14 thru 6/18 if Suicide is definitely canceled, although the campsite will be pretty gross by third week. Also, has anyone noticed the line up is exactly the same as last year? Bothered?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't be ******* stupid.
Reply 2
Cantab
Don't be ******* stupid.

Er, does that mean it is on? I hope so.
Reply 3
lol. what?
Reply 4
Confused.
Reply 5
Of course, just Wyverns isn't on Trinity Old Fields, they're finding a new venue last I heard. But the rest is definitely still on.
Reply 6
To everyone else: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_Sunday

And there would be a ******* riot if it was cancelled.
Malsi101
lol. what?

my thoughts exactly :lolwut:
Reply 8
Cantab
Of course, just Wyverns isn't on Trinity Old Fields, they're finding a new venue last I heard. But the rest is definitely still on.

Cool. I love it how any adminstration in the US would have shut it down long ago, but we need our day of pure binge. I might skip Wyverns because the liquor makes me ill (what the **** is Lambrini mixed with White Lightening and voddy anyway) and I probably will be on the t-total still. But then, I usually meet up for a chat with my ex-gf at Wyverns.
Reply 9
Oic
Months come after the day. d/m/y
Reply 11
Rizzletastic
Months come after the day. d/m/y

That's a bit petty as he obviously lives in America. Have you never queried why the twin towers didn't actually collapse on the 9th of November 2001?
Cantab
That's a bit petty as he obviously lives in America. Have you never queried why the twin towers didn't actually collapse on the 9th of November 2001?

It's wrong though.
Reply 13
Rizzletastic
It's wrong though.

So is watching pissed up girls wrestling in a pool of jelly with the hope one of their bikinis might fall off, but whatever. So is drinking from 6am. But if it floats your boat.
Reply 14
bret
So is watching pissed up girls wrestling in a pool of jelly with the hope one of their bikinis might fall off, but whatever. So is drinking from 6am. But if it floats your boat.

If that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right.
Reply 15
Cantab
If that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

Neither do I. Is this your first year there? This will be my sixth Suicide Sunday. Last year's was mad. I arrived by train at 8am to find my boys in the college grounds pissed as farts. I was at the height of my boozing and carried on until Cindies on the night where pints were like a pound fifty.

This bird went mad and got arrested-lol. Is that legendary around Cambridge now? What's the word on the street about Summer Break in Newquay--the last week? I think they did it a bit later for the Oxbridge folks.
Reply 16
Interesting name. 'suicide' Sunday. Thought this was a troll post o.O
Missed the Wyvern's party last year, despite being a Magdalenite. Still, I got hideously drunk later on in the evening, so I suppose it all evens out.
bret

This bird went mad and got arrested-lol.

She's on TSR :dry:
And no its not 'legendary'. I only know because I'm on TSR :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Craghyrax
She's on TSR :dry:
And no its not 'legendary'. I only know because I'm on TSR :rolleyes:

whatever dude i know you are an avid reader of the student newspapers. plus you must've seen the mural depicting the events..

Latest

Trending

Trending