Issues
Approaches

Do you do the same/similar?
Reply 3
Yea i do exactly the same
Reply 4
ah well then any tips?????
Reply 5
What modules have u done so far? Coz i have only one module left to do in summer yay! Thats Module 5: Treatments, Issues and Approaches.
Reply 6
Ah so unfair!!!!!! I have to do both as my school didn't give the option of doing unit 4 in jan!!! how did u do?
Reply 7
Im on 432 at the moment yay!
We did bout Unit 4 and 6 (coursework) in Jan and i got 87/90 and 81/90 respectively..
I find psychology pretty hard to revise for generally tho as there is such a vast amount to learn...i was really surprised bout module 4 coz i had a clash with a chemistry exam so cud barely revise for it...and only wrote bout half a page for one of the answers but the examiners must be fairly nice lol :biggrin:
Reply 8
ah its so unfair! i'm on 264 for my AS's and i should get 89/90 for my coursework. so that is....353....so im on track!
Reply 9
Good, revision wise i usually just write out copious notes over and over agen...recite it to myself and try and remember as much as possible. Then i write as much down as i can remember, a topic at a time. This year i used my boyfs advice and made big posters to put next to my bed coz hes the arty type but i cudnt have read them more than once so bit of a waste of time, probably felt safer having them though.
Reply 10
Joey12
Good, revision wise i usually just write out copious notes over and over agen...recite it to myself and try and remember as much as possible. Then i write as much down as i can remember, a topic at a time. This year i used my boyfs advice and made big posters to put next to my bed coz hes the arty type but i cudnt have read them more than once so bit of a waste of time, probably felt safer having them though.

Yep notes are always good and i find it helps to practice questions.
i'm curently revising for my PYA 4 resit and PYA5 (was PYA6 coursework or the other way around?). Tho i'm struggling to find any good revison sources for the Developmental revision and Individual Differences revision. any help would be appriciated.

thanx!

Latest