The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What kind of a heading is "University and Universities" :confused:
Reply 21
timeofyourlife
*Thinks of adding possible awards of state into my sig* :wink:

Maybe you should. I want to see. :p:
Reply 22
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!! I will be going to manchester in september as a post grad doin MSc Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations and can't wait. I have accepted the unconditional offer they gave me. My requests for university accomodation has gone in to the accomodation office and I am so excited its untrue. Fees a bit steep at £5500 though, thats the only painful part!! Would love to chat.
Reply 23
The wish has been granted! TSR now has a forum for postgrads. :cheers:
Reply 24
treff
The wish has been granted! TSR now has a forum for postgrads. :cheers:

Yay! No one posted in there yet, lol. Hopefully, one of the postgrads will post in there soon.

Who actually made the postgrad forum?
Reply 25
trev
Yay! No one posted in there yet, lol. Hopefully, one of the postgrads will post in there soon.

Who actually made the postgrad forum?

I think there are some threads already :smile:
Reply 26
hiya everyone. has anyone got any suggestions on funding for a MSc. in Human Resource Management at Manchester commencing september????????? Wasn't elegible for ESRC 1+3 award as their lawyers could only supervise me up to MSc. level for research into disability discrimination surrounding Epilepsy. I would have to be supervised by the law department and I didn't get told this until the last moment, which really scuppered my plans. I have applied for a bursary and a scholarship that are offered by Manchester. Any ideas or suggestions no matter how remote the possibility would be greatly recieved as my fees are going to be £5500 and this isn't good. I have a unconditional offer on this course and am desperate to take up my place. Please help!!!!!!!!! Love Jo.xxxxxxxxxxx :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending