The Student Room Group

German results

I've just got my results from the january exams and was really disappointed with my german mark. i resat GR02 for AQA which is the written paper, and i got a D when i expected a B at least.
i felt it went really well, i put facts in it, checked my grammar, wrote more than enough without repeating myself or waffling. im pretty sure it was all relevant.
has anyone else done worse than expected? im thinking of getting my paper re-marked. the strange thing is everyone in my german class went down, some even dropped a couple of grades but everyone got a D or an E. surely something is wrong here? the spanish class also went down, one guy whos actually spanish got a U on his paper.
how did everyone else do?
I did worse than expected. I retook AS Edexcel Listening & Writing and Reading & Writing (are those the right names?!) and I got a C on the listening paper. Not that that's bad, but I need a B overall and I struggle with German so much even though I love it & it's my favourite subject!

The same happened with my business class; we all dropped loads of grades in our resits. I went from a B to a low D!
Reply 2
ahh im glad someone replied to my post! i think im deffinately going to get my paper remarked now but its so expensive! 40 quid if the grade doesnt go up :frown:
i know what you mean, german's one of my favourate subjects, ive always loved learning it but its really hard and i need to get a B or i wont get into uni :frown:
so now im like panicing cus theres so much pressure for the summer!
how did you do last year?
x

Latest

Trending

Trending