The Student Room Group
LadyFadge
Anyone know of some decent websites which i can find out historical stuff about poor medicine and housing in the early 19th Century. I am at college so it bans most stuff i click on

soz m8 but i aint gotta clue
LadyFadge
Anyone know of some decent websites which i can find out historical stuff about poor medicine and housing in the early 19th Century. I am at college so it bans most stuff i click on

try searching in google. put your key words, and it would give you sites.
Reply 3
ladyblitzer
try searching in google. put your key words, and it would give you sites.

great advice. cudnt have said it better.
Reply 4
Yeah tried it but it gave me ones that the college have banned beacuse the site or something. Its Geocities mainly that are decent but the computer has beanned them that why i was asking advice. But thanks
Reply 5
LadyFadge
Yeah tried it but it gave me ones that the college have banned beacuse the site or something. Its Geocities mainly that are decent but the computer has beanned them that why i was asking advice. But thanks

:biggrin: Turn off the proxy server. Go to Tools, Internet Options, click on the conections tab, double click the thing in the white box and uncheck the tick box tht says proxy server.
Reply 6
Bhaal85
:biggrin: Turn off the proxy server. Go to Tools, Internet Options, click on the conections tab, double click the thing in the white box and uncheck the tick box tht says proxy server.

I dont have the authority to do so it said! I tried and this is just really stupid, i am doing coursework that has been set by them yet i cant get on the flippin sites
Reply 7
LadyFadge
I dont have the authority to do so it said! I tried and this is just really stupid, i am doing coursework that has been set by them yet i cant get on the flippin sites

Probably have one of them programs that restrict users running. Bet you are using NOVELL client or something. As well as something like CyberSitter. Stupid really.
Reply 8
Bhaal85
Probably have one of them programs that restrict users running. Bet you are using NOVELL client or something. As well as something like CyberSitter. Stupid really.

Yeha but thanks for the help anyway i will have to find some other way of gettin on them, i suppose its an excuse to see my bloke to us his internet access

Latest

Trending

Trending