The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh dear I need to stop trying to splash people then :biggrin: only joking!
It should be illegal. There's little more humiliating than getting drenched in public - I've had it done once, luckily I was only 5 minutes away from home. If you're on your way to something important, you're screwed.
L i b
Presumably both care and attention are there if he does it deliberately!

:biggrin:

huzzzah.

ill try and remember that (Y)
CyclopsRock
It'd probably be the first time you ever had.

HOOOO!

oh you're witty... :tongue:
trying to overcompensate for your 'sexual fearzzzz'? :tongue: :tongue:
polka_dott
Oh dear I need to stop trying to splash people then :biggrin: only joking!

you mean youre not going to stop?
Reply 45
fire2burn
It is illegal and carries a £2,500 fine and points on your license, it comes under the charge of Inconsiderate driving.

really? thats harsh. But for all the authorities know it could've been an honest accident. It's probably a hard law to enforce.
Reply 46
dreadnaut
:biggrin:

huzzzah.

ill try and remember that (Y)

"Sir, do you know why I've pulled you over?"
"Yes, I just splashed that old lady with puddle water - it was entirely deliberate and I'd do it again in a ******* heartbeat!"
Reply 47
One woman failed her driving test for this.
Flicker
From a driving point of view it's a fail because you can't see if there are pot holes underneath and if you don't slow down thorough it you could lose control. That's what they told me when I got a major for it on my driving test...it was funny though.

but that's a bit different though isn't it. the problem you're describing is not the slashing of a pedestrian but driving over a pot hole and losing control. not ALL consequences of this should be illegal.
I doubt its illegal but I heard someone failed their driving test for splashing a pedestrian and not apologising.
Reply 50
kl kl

tell her to report you
L i b
"Sir, do you know why I've pulled you over?"
"Yes, I just splashed that old lady with puddle water - it was entirely deliberate and I'd do it again in a ******* heartbeat!"

"I thought she was one fire :wink:"
Reply 52
amjw
but that's a bit different though isn't it. the problem you're describing is not the slashing of a pedestrian but driving over a pot hole and losing control. not ALL consequences of this should be illegal.

That's why I said "from a driving point of view" and not "from a pedestrian point of view".
Flicker
That's why I said "from a driving point of view" and not "from a pedestrian point of view".

my bad :|

Latest

Trending

Trending