The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Exam = mark scheme with words missing. If you memorize the mark scheme you will thus get full marks.
Reply 21
I am doing GCSE science at the moment I revise by going though revision guides, doing past papers and using internet sites but make sure you revise for every exam.

I hope it helps and good luck with your exams.

Wackyboy
junglegirl
lol i laugh you get a B

Would you care to state your grades so I can state mine and destroy your ego? (Waits for the revelation you got full marks on all modules and completely humiliate me.)
htuck
Which board are you on? I found that the Lonsdale books helped me so much (I got 100/100 and 99/100 for Bio and Chem, so I think they do work!) I'm on OCR Gateway. But basically in conclusion, get a revision guide specific to your exam board. Oooh, also have a good look through the specification and make sure you know everything on it - hope that helps a little.

>_> What he said, the Lonsdale books are made of pure win.
yea i do AQA Sciences and the Longsdale books are really good as they are written specifically for your exam board and cover all the work consisely and state all the needed key words and all the impacts on society which AQA is crazy about for some reason :s-smilie: ??

Latest