The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
-WhySoSerious?
What is he reading from?

Bible it appears. But he's interpreting it in a disturbingly Black-Hebrew-Israelite-esque manner I though was confined to the United States :frown:
So he's a racist idiot, so what? Plenty of them around, there's nothing here that makes him special. In fact, he's probably wetting himself in excitement that he's getting all this attention.
Reply 42
YES i am from birmingham, this is in sutton coldfield
Btw there's a guy just like him at Speakers Corner in Hyde Park, he's normally there every weekend, check him out.
samuelrhys
they being who exactly? white people?

no black people - of course white people why would i mention it otherwise
samuelrhys
they being who exactly? white people?

Well clearly that's what she means...
Reply 46
SilkySmooth
So he's a racist idiot, so what? Plenty of them around, there's nothing here that makes him special. In fact, he's probably wetting himself in excitement that he's getting all this attention.

how often do you see people screaming "**** white people" in crowded areas ?
Reply 47
DANdeLion5

Some of it is true tho - not the bit about white people being the devil but they blatently do hate black people. some 4 year old girl called me a ****** the other day - i mean how did that get in to her vocabularly before so many other words - now thats ****** up

**** you.
bete noire
Do they? People who think like that are moving further and further into the minority every day. I'm not saying we live in a world completely without prejudice and stereotypes but just because some poorly raised kid called you a word she herself doesn't even understand doesn't mean the whole world is out to get us.

i have attended a predominantly white middle class school for over 6 years and when I say predominantly I mean 98%. Trust me. We forget that the race riots were only around 30 years ago and unfortunately peoples opinions don't change that quickly - yes intergration is keeping it all closeted but its still there nonetheless.
What people talk about behind closed doors infiltrates into the wider society and just because it isn't always blatent doesn't mean its not there.
Reply 49
Dandelion, im also black, stop with your ********, that girl does not represent all whites, just like this **** in the video does not represent all blacks
Reply 50
Big deal. I've heard white people talk just as badly about black people.
your a wasteman! mind your own god dam business
Reply 52
DANdeLion5
no black people - of course white people why would i mention it otherwise

so what your saying is they (as in all white people) are racist to black people....
Reply 53
11asidehero

shut your chav ass up
WestMid14
Dandelion, im also black, stop with your ********, that girl does not represent all whites, just like this **** in the video does not represent all blacks

I highlighted that girl for the mere purpose of explaining that its something bred into the minds of many from a young age.
Perhaps I was hasty in generalising but from my experiences it rings true and since I know more white people than my own race I think I understand things differently.
It all bottles down to what you consider racist for example: Is acting black racist? Is putting on an accent racist? Is saying ****** racist.
Maybe we draw our lines at different places
I like how this guy isnt even black.

He's half black at best.

I wonder what he thinks of that.
Reply 56
If he hates white people then why is he in a country that is 92% white?

What a moron.
Reply 57
Xerophelistica

He's half black at best.

we gonna show the video to all his white friends
Xerophelistica

He's half black at best.

silly silly black people come in all different shades of brown just like white people have different shades. (I don't know how to correctly phrase this :biggrin: )
Even in Africa you get the really dark brown and the really light even in different tribes in the same countries.
11asidehero

allow you

Latest

Trending

Trending