The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

haha its like the angry black guy from family guy
Reply 81
lol watch this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBPb0kT-IVE

its soo funny.. it proves he does not know nothing.
Reply 82
Reported to West Midlands Police.....let's hope they do their job.
RyanT
I might buy him a mud hut so he can celebrate black culture if he's a good boy and collects his benefits.

excellent of you to come on here to display your blatantly shallow-minded ignorance and unnecessary stupidity. as if you'll ever be able to afford half a mud hut.
It is a wonder how he gets up the pride to collect his dole check.
like someone said before.. big deal, for this video theres another thousand videos of white people inciting hatred about black people. what makes this so special? is it because hes against white people?. we started it so....
Reply 86
ticktockclock
like someone said before.. big deal, for this video theres another thousand videos of white people inciting hatred about black people. what makes this so special? is it because hes against white people?. we started it so....

no because those people u talk about don't have the balls to go out in crowded areas and say "**** white people"...

he does..........not saying its a good thing though
Reply 87
maghreblover
excellent of you to come on here to display your blatantly shallow-minded ignorance and unnecessary stupidity. as if you'll ever be able to afford half a mud hut.

For some reason that one line seems to really be cutting deep with a lot of people.

I am not one to court controversy but I will point out; it is a historical fact that sub-Saharan Africa never really developed - even Greater Zimbabwe is nothing to shout about. I've seen his other videos - the guy is a complete retard. He's free to hate white people - but without us he wouldn't have a camera to film his rants with, stainless steel scissors to cut that crap haircut he's sporting, texile manufacturing knowledge and engineering to produce the crimes against fashion he is wearing etc.

If he really hates white people - I think he should be invited to live in a mud hut and be proud of the accomplishments of "black culture" - whatever that is.
O.p how old are you and have you tried going to the police about it?
Reply 89
CertifiedAngel
O.p how old are you and have you tried going to the police about it?

18, he's 17 and no...
WestMid14
you're welcome to, you've probably seen him if you're around sutton

Excellent. I haven't seen him lol, I live around the city centre. There's an annoying white guy who stands outside Tesco Metro on New Street though who told me to ditch my capitalist lifestyle and give money to charity or else I'd go to hell the other day.

Needless to say, if I wasn't going to hell for my capitalist lifestyle, I am now for the choice of verbiage I used to respond. :wink:
RyanT
For some reason that one line seems to really be cutting deep with a lot of people.

I am not one to court controversy but I will point out; it is a historical fact that sub-Saharan Africa never really developed - even Greater Zimbabwe is nothing to shout about. I've seen his other videos - the guy is a complete retard. He's free to hate white people - but without us he wouldn't have a camera to film his rants with, stainless steel scissors to cut that crap haircut he's sporting, texile manufacturing knowledge and engineering to produce the crimes against fashion he is wearing etc.

If he really hates white people - I think he should be invited to live in a mud hut and be proud of the accomplishments of "black culture" - whatever that is.

dear o dear u really have got ur knickers stuck in a twist.
I think you need to rewind quite a bit back and get out a proper history book.
In which you will read about the vast empires that were created in africa, the endless books and articles and ointments. You must know at least of Egypt and its richness on a basic level. They invented the albacus and created paper, they created society and in fact you ''white'' people should be greatful especially since everyone came from Africa anyway and thats a scientifically proven fact.
Reply 92
DANdeLion5
In which you will read about the vast empires that were created in africa, the endless books and articles and ointments. You must know at least of Egypt and its richness on a basic level. They invented the albacus and created paper, they created society and in fact you ''white'' people should be greatful especially since everyone came from Africa anyway and thats a scientifically proven fact.

Sorry Dandelion but the guy in the video is a racist which means we have to ignore the developments in Africa by non-black people which rules out North Africa. Berbers live across North Africa, and since Mohammed - Arabs as well. The achievements of Egypt are the achievements of the mediterranean cultural group - not really applicable to a racist like the guy featured in the video.

Vast Empires are irrelevant - it's about the level of social, cultural and technological development achieved. Its true everyone came from Africa - but I don't get what you're trying to prove with this point? All non-Africans are descended from one group of Africans out of about 13 in total according to genetic studies if my memory serves me correctly.
Reply 93
DANdeLion5

Ancient Egyptians were not Negroid black.
Reply 94
RyanT

'White' cultural hegemony and technological pre-eminence stem from geographical happenstance. There is no quality - of personality, or of character, or of intellect - endemic to 'white' civilisation for which 'blacks' should deem themselves beholden to us, and to militate otherwise is to reinforce the misbegotten (ludicrous) catechism of 'white pride' and perpetuate spurious ideological pretexts for racial bigotry. So, for god's sake, shut up.
Reply 95
Profesh
'White' cultural hegemony and technological pre-eminence stem from geographical happenstance. There is no quality - of personality, or of character, or of intellect - endemic to 'white' civilisation for which 'blacks' should deem themselves beholden to us, and to militate otherwise is to reinforce the misbegotten (ludicrous) catechism of 'white pride' and perpetuate spurious ideological pretexts for racial bigotry. So, for god's sake, shut up.

I like the sudden change of writing style in the last sentence :yep: .
Profesh

I think I'm attracted to you.
Reply 97
Profesh

I am surprised by your comments - I actually agree with you that the rise of Eurasia was really the product of an endowment by the natural world in terms of domesticable animals and plants. This is a very uncontroversial point - I think it is articulated very well in Guns, Germs and Steel.

Perhaps you misunderstand Profesh - I am arguing against the featured individual in the video through his own terms - if we are to talk of white people being hated then that puts a question mark over what he is proud of with respect to black people. My point is - there is very little to be proud of because of the historical facts - which you rightly pointed out, are due to geographical circumstances. I have never said anything about white pride.
RyanT
Sorry Dandelion but the guy in the video is a racist which means we have to ignore the developments in Africa by non-black people which rules out North Africa. Berbers live across North Africa, and since Mohammed - Arabs as well. The achievements of Egypt are the achievements of the mediterranean cultural group - not really applicable to a racist like the guy featured in the video.

Vast Empires are irrelevant - it's about the level of social, cultural and technological development achieved. Its true everyone came from Africa - but I don't get what you're trying to prove with this point? All non-Africans are descended from one group of Africans out of about 13 in total according to genetic studies if my memory serves me correctly.

YES you are correct. Although I do find your comments quite diminishing of black culture. You seem to accept that we have achieved nothing when this is not remotely true. I'm not going to go into details because I'm lazy but we have in fact, their are many notable inventors, scientists, public speakers, actors etc that are black and erm this one guy...oh yeh! Barack Obama
Lol maybe whites give him fake smiles and don't like him because he is a fud.

Latest

Trending

Trending