Manchester

Scroll to see replies

If I get ABB i'm going to do Artificial Intelligence at Manchester :biggrin:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 61
is anyone doing history???
I'm hopefully coming 2 Manchester if i get AAB.. anyone going to Pankhurst hall? Canterbury hall? Lambert and fairfield?? i think i applied there!
can't remember tho
really can't wait til freshers wk!
Reply 62
Its so strange to read these posts of people looking forward to coming to uni. Its seems no time at all since i was saying the same and now my first year has finished. Had my last exam today and have been drinking since 3 o clock. Quite sober now though, drank myself dry i think....

Enjoy your first year, mine was amazing... cant believe its over:frown:
i'm going to do Mpharm if i get ABB!! does anyone know where the nearest accomodation from the the pharm faculty? thanks!
Reply 64
Whitworth Park or the Grosvenor Halls are nearest to the Pharmacy Building, and most of the university buildings.
Reply 65
course-environmental and analytical geochemistry of arsenic (PHD)
department of earth sciences
conditional offer (maintain my grades in college)
international student
accommodation - not a clue
Reply 66
count me in for manchester! :biggrin:

i'm doing architecture providing i get BBB! :cool:
Reply 67
I'm coming too.
I'm doing economics, my offer is BB and 18+ apolitirion or BBB
I'm definetly coming to u guys.
Cant wait.
Gonna do Politics and International Relations at Manc in September. Got an unconditional offer last week !
Im coming Manchester (mainly for the accent) but to also study Economics (BEconSc - why they put it like this i will never know!), Require grades ABB...breeeze.
C u lot ther
Reply 70
Im going if I get AAB, and getting FIFTEEN HUNDRED POUNDS if I get AAA. How cool is that.
Reply 71
I'll be going hopefully, to study architecture. On gap year at the moment, enjoying the lazy life way too much though! It's gonna be quite a shock when September starts.
Reply 72
I will be there-studying Biology!! :-)
Reply 73
Ill b there if i get AAA *cries at the pressure*
Reply 74
Jeck
I'll be going hopefully, to study architecture. On gap year at the moment, enjoying the lazy life way too much though! It's gonna be quite a shock when September starts.

so you there for architecture jeck! :cool:
you looking forward to going manchester?
Reply 75
r1sh1_165
so you there for architecture jeck! :cool:
you looking forward to going manchester?

yeah kinda - but as i said before, really enjoying my gap year, travelling and stuff. You looking forward to starting?
Reply 76
hey.im hoping to come too manchester too(omg there actually are people are wanting to go to manchester too-no one my way is!)
I need to get ABB to study Meng Electronic and electrical engineering
wow. lots of new blood coming to manchester! is there any word on some kind of get-together for all the Manchester TSR-ers? I think it would be fun(ny) :wink:
Hmm...i support Arsenal and im going manchester..will i have ne trouble from respective manny hooligans?lol. People over the like man city or man u?
Safe, cheesemonster
Reply 79
Jeck
yeah kinda - but as i said before, really enjoying my gap year, travelling and stuff. You looking forward to starting?

yeah sort off, don't really know waht to expect.

have to make sure i get the grades first though! :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending