The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
FFCrusader
hmm this is what I've done so far, I donno if everyone agrees with it! If anythings wrong someone change it

Looks good to me :smile: I'll add it to the wiki at some point today and people can add and edit it there.
I need to check what we're allowed to include in terms of organisations (what's classed as advertising and what's not etc)
Hygeia
Looks good to me :smile: I'll add it to the wiki at some point today and people can add and edit it there.
I need to check what we're allowed to include in terms of organisations (what's classed as advertising and what's not etc)

Fair do's :yep: Just figured it would be useful to have a list people can choose from really
Reply 62
FFCrusader
Fair do's Just figured it would be useful to have a list people can choose from really

I think it would too (I think it should be alright, but it's best to check!)
Reply 63
The first post has now been edited to add in everyone's suggestions. Any volunteers to take anything on?

FFCrusader
x

(FFCrusader - the gap year page is now up, link in first post)
Hygeia
The first post has now been edited to add in everyone's suggestions. Any volunteers to take anything on?

Nowt I can do till after results would mind then doing sucessful app bit + PS stuff later
crazylemon
Nowt I can do till after results would mind then doing sucessful app bit + PS stuff later

:ditto:

Latest

Trending

Trending