The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I can't provide a definitive list since I haven't been keeping up to date with everything due to the lack of time, but the series that seem the most promising so far and that I'm likely to finish:

1. Eden of the East
2. Guin Saga
3. Phantom ~ Requiem for the Phantom ~
4. 07-Ghost
5. Cross Game
6. K-ON
7. Natsu no Arashi!

Honourable mentions go to Dragon Ball Kai and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, which I have deliberately chosen not to actively watch until they finish, but I'm pretty certain will prove themselves when I do.
Eden of the East, 07-Ghost, Shangri-La, K-On, FMA-B, Sengoku Basara (less so than the others), are the shows I've taken from this season :smile: I might be a few episodes behind on most (busy revision time) but I'll catch up once exams finish next monday (that is if I don't get the job I applied to XD)
Reply 122
I never did get round to writing what I thought of the 10 im watching :emo: Ill do it soon.:s:
Originally I started with 10 series from the current season but I dropped FMA: Brotherhood for the simple fact that I would be 'watching' it for an entire year, I feel that I would enjoy this show more if I watched it in a few sittings rather than spread out.

So without further ado here is my top 9 series from the Spring season in descending order:-

1. Sengoku BASARA:

Spoiler

2. Souten Kouro:

Spoiler

3. Saki:

Spoiler

4. Higepiyo:

Spoiler

5.Shangri-La:

Spoiler

6. 07-Ghost:

Spoiler

7. Pandora Hearts:

Spoiler

8. Mari + Gali:

Spoiler

9. Charady's Daily Joke:

Spoiler

So these are my thoughts, I hope they aren't too scrambled and that everyone can make sense of them.
I added spoiler tags so nobody thinks tl;dr.
Reply 124
I picked up exactly ten so heres the thoughts on those. No specific order as such but still a vague ranking.

Im not sure on a favourite, I guess I like these ones equally.:dontknow:
Souten Kouro

Spoiler

Sengoku Basara

Spoiler

Next I think comes these, these have an order:yes:

Eden of the East

Spoiler

Shangri-La

Spoiler

Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~

Spoiler

Next

Valkyria Chronicles

Spoiler

Queen's Blade

Spoiler

Dead Last:mad:

K-ON

Spoiler

These two are separate since they're not new original series. Still great despite being near K-ON.:sad:

FMA: Brotherhood

Spoiler

DragonBall Kai

Spoiler

Reply 125
OK folks - the Summer Preview is done!

Summer Preview Thread here
Thanks so much

Latest